what makes a man sexy?

Options

Replies

• nikihampton
    nikihampton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Physically I like the stomach area. My hubby is naturally thin (of course he is lol) and has a tattoo on his abs. Totally hot! Personality wise he balances me and as strange as it may sound, someone who can stand up to me occasionally. :) I am definitely a dominate personality and he lets me rule my little roost, but definitely speaks up when he can stand my chatter no more. lol
  • nikihampton
    nikihampton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    What makes a man sexy? Confidence, Intelligence and Respect for others. Don't really care about the outside wrapping, although that can definitely be a plus ;-)

Respect is such a big one! I've been in some really bad relationships and from the second I met my husband I felt safe and nurtured. He respects my intelligence, as a person, a mother and is proud of me as a wife. He supports my running and tells people he adores me. Now that's he home permanently, he carries most of the house and child work while I work at home. Can't ask for more than that.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    No one ever says short, portly men.....It's amazing I'm not still a virgin. :ohwell:

P.S. I hate the word portly!
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Personally, I like my man with as few muscles showing as possible. I like strength but HATE the sight of muscles. If you got guns, I'm leaving. I like my man to be funny, smart, respectful, and of course kind, but not just kind to me, kind to animals and fond of them as well. My husband is all those things and more. I think that's sexy!
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    back and booty
  • Scoobies100
    Options
    Big shoulders, trim waist and a smooth skin. I once dated a guy that used cocoa butter on his skin every day, he had the sexiest skin ever!

I also like big hands (no pun intended! :tongue: )
  • dreamzvt
    Options
    A quiet confidence without arrogance and being self-righteous.
    Simple, clean guy with a simple, clean wardrobe.
    Being a gentleman without kissing a**.
    A stable job.
    A tiny dab of cologne enough to be smelled when close up...not halfway across the room.

All of the above, I couldn't have said it better myself :)
  • Scoobies100
    Options
    Oh yeah and I have a huge thing about stubble and longish hair.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I find eyes and attitude make a man sexy, a 'rough and ready' appeal won't hurt either and neither will an Irish accent.

So lucky to be living in Ireland. Lol.
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    Could care less about muscles, but flabby and lazy are turn-offs. Why do I find my boyfriend sexy? He fixes things without me having to ask more than once (he's so handy). He is like a father to my daughter and asks nothing in return. He will go out and start my car and clean off the snow in the winter without me asking. He doesn't go to the gym, but supports that I do go. He doesn't nag me. He makes me tea if I'm sad. If we're out shopping, he holds my hand or puts his hand on my back. He smells nice. His hair is short and clean cut. He initiates sex often and says "I love you" during the act. He refused to leave my side when I was recently sent to the hospital. Sexy is a LOT about how someone makes you feel when you are with them.. He makes me feel sexy, and that makes him sexy. :)
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Could care less about muscles, but flabby and lazy are turn-offs. Why do I find my boyfriend sexy? He fixes things without me having to ask more than once (he's so handy). He is like a father to my daughter and asks nothing in return. He will go out and start my car and clean off the snow in the winter without me asking. He doesn't go to the gym, but supports that I do go. He doesn't nag me. He makes me tea if I'm sad. If we're out shopping, he holds my hand or puts his hand on my back. He smells nice. His hair is short and clean cut. He initiates sex often and says "I love you" during the act. He refused to leave my side when I was recently sent to the hospital. Sexy is a LOT about how someone makes you feel when you are with them.. He makes me feel sexy, and that makes him sexy. :)

YES TOTALLY!!! Sounds like you have a great catch don't let him go!
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Jeans
    Barefeet
    No shirt

Does me in every time :love:
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    interesting.....one day i might meet one of these standards.
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Tall, funny, confident, does not have to be jacked, just nice build - proportionate.
  • irenep22
    irenep22 Posts: 59
    Options
    10000%
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'm taking notes. Carry on
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    His skill with a flogger.
  • Aleyonce
    Aleyonce Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    His smile and how he carries himself. Also if a guy smells good its a big plus for me!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Bold (initiates things, etc) and chivalry with a great personality is super sexy :love:

oh and I think men who has nice smiles is sexy :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    i think we all know that the answer lies within his pants.

Well Im out