5'8 whats ur goal weight ???

Options
Hi everyone.......just been reading some of the old posts and some of the weights are soooo low. I feel im quite tall and dont want to be too skinny.....what are everyones goal weights ?? xxx

Edited to say mines is about 146 ??

Replies

• FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.......just been reading some of the old posts and some of the weights are soooo low. I feel im quite tall and dont want to be too skinny.....what are everyones goal weights ?? xxx

Edited to say mines is about 146 ??

138-140 lbs would be great
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    For now, 160 but ultimately probably 140ish (my profile picture).
  • Heather_Jen
    Options
    Back when I was 135 everyone said I was too thin. But I thought I looked fine. Felt GREAT! After having been way up above 150-160 for a while now, I will be perfectly happy to get back down to 140-145. I think my optimal for my height and build is suppose to be about 138.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'8".

At 155 lbs, if I'm working out regularly I'm easily a size 6 and it's easy to maintain.
  • freyaandcorysmum
    Options
    Thanks Ladies for all ur input. I would like to get back to a size ten but want to keep the boobs n bum so i guess i shall just keep at it till im happy regardless of weight goal xxx
  • jodiex92
    jodiex92 Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and weigh 135lbs atm but don't feel too great so want to be around 129-130. Maybe that's as i've always been on the thin side? idk but I go more off bodfat % :smile:
  • taygrad
    taygrad Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and my goal range is 125-135. I'll be comfortable with 140 if my body is more muscle than fat though.
  • BlooQKazoo
    Options
    135, ultimately, but I'm working toward 145 to see how I feel. Hopefully I'll have enough muscle that I'll LOOK like 135. :)
  • kungfuflyer
    kungfuflyer Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Don't go by weight. Weight is just a number. Go by how you look and feel. That is what is really going to make you happy. Just because the scale give you a number that you think is good doesn't mean that you will be happy with what you have. What you see and feel is what weight you should be at and that could be any number.
  • HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    186 at the most, but I'd be ok with less
  • Oplesandbanonos
    Oplesandbanonos Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'8 and currently fluxuating between 145 - 150 depending on the day and time of the month. I would ultimately like to get down to a muscular 135-140. That is the goal.
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 160-170.. but.. I love curves, and my fiance does too :)
  • freyaandcorysmum
    Options
    Don't go by weight. Weight is just a number. Go by how you look and feel. That is what is really going to make you happy. Just because the scale give you a number that you think is good doesn't mean that you will be happy with what you have. What you see and feel is what weight you should be at and that could be any number.

I see ur a personal trainer...can i pick ur brains about shin splints ??.....well i think thats what it is !!! been going to zumba twice a week and last week was in agony and had brusing and swelling. Have only done ab workouts etc since sunday but just tried to do 10 mins of davinas boocamp and i am in agony again : ( Why is this happening and can i fix it ???
  • maggie16sweetxoxo
    maggie16sweetxoxo Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 with a weight goal of 135lbs, but i hope to be 125lbs someday.... I am 140lbs currently :)
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ladies for all ur input. I would like to get back to a size ten but want to keep the boobs n bum so i guess i shall just keep at it till im happy regardless of weight goal xxx

is that a uk size 10? i still have a bum and boobs at that size. just less boobs than i'm personally used to lol
  • khubcap
    khubcap Posts: 16
    Options
    at the moment I would like to just be under 200, and be able to run with out feeling like i'm going to pass out... :) it's still a work in progress, but i'm starting to get there. :D
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I want to get to 21-22% body fat, so that would be about 148-150 :) I'm currently between 156-159-ish depending on the day...

I remember I was 140 in 7th grade and I weighed like 25 lbs more than all my friends:laugh: but I was never "fat"... I just must have a lot of muscle lol. According to my measurements (and using the fat2fitradio.com website), I have 116 lbs lean muscle mass :/ I really want to get my "real" BF% and lean muscle mass measurements at the gym or something just to be sure.
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    5'5" and my goal is 170 but also very lean.

I'm not as concerned with the number on the scale as I have been in the past.

I know a lean 170 looks as good as a non lean 140.
  • fitnessfashionista17
    fitnessfashionista17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and trying to get down to 110-115
    Everyone has a different frame size and you will know what looks good on you once you reach it :)
  • freyaandcorysmum
    Options

is that a uk size 10? i still have a bum and boobs at that size. just less boobs than i'm personally used to lol

yeh uk size ten....is ur size 6 the same size ?? lol, well mine r shrinking already i think...im a 34 f and wud quite like to keep them xx