10 lbs gone but not much difference..? :/

Options
13»

Replies

• mdcnwolf
    mdcnwolf Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ok, you look much better in the stomach, back and legs. It is subtle, but there.

As for your tats being off: People, she is taking the pictures herself in one set and someone else is taking them in another. One is a mirror image and the other is not. That is why they look off. Sheesh......:laugh:

Anyway, you are looking great, keep it up you are almost there.
  • sxci8
    sxci8 Posts: 24
    Options
    OMG, abs!!!
  • talcantara
    Options
    yep - abs are so much more defined!!!! it is the muscle. you look much healthier!!
  • veobrien
    veobrien Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Different outfits and poses makes it harder for you to see, maybe.

Personally, I say you look different in the abs and the bottom (from the side pics) and above the knees (front pic)

Keep at it, you're doing great!
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Your body is very similar to mine in a lot of ways! I am currently 138 hoping to get down to about 133. I can tell your upper middle is narrower, the back of your thighs are smoother - no cellulite! Have you taken tape measurements? I bet your hips are smaller too. Its just that white brings more light and dark makes you look smaller. If you wear white on your before pictures, your before would look bigger.
  • jdm120
    jdm120 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Loads of improvment. Great arms, super abs and fab legs - you've lost a lot in those places. Keep up the good work!
  • shalinimunjal
    shalinimunjal Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Am I crazy or do your tattoos not match up? :huh:

Look closely...One picture is taken in the mirror so you're looking at 2 different sides :) I was confused by the same.
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, you look great and you should be proud, nice tattoos too. Sorry about the mistake on my part. I checked out the tattoos first, lol.
  • Frisky_CoastalNative
    Options
    You have gotten great results! Have you seen your legs!! Woa, and your Abs...Woa, Woa!! Holy smokes, your doing so smoking great!!! Awesome Job!!!
  • RosesFitNotes
    RosesFitNotes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The last 10 are the hardest! you do look more toned. How do you feel in your clothes? that's how i stay on track.try to add a little more cardio/ strength training and the cleanest eating you can for 1 week. short term goals can seem less daunting. PS change your workout. if you treadmill all the time, do the eliptical or take an aerobic style class. Goodluck
  • Nickysmom126
    Options
    There is definitely a difference girl! Your abs look GREAT! Your side shot is sooooo obvious that you have lost 10 lbs, and your legs look alot thinner as well!! AWESOME WORK GIRL!!!
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    There's more difference than you see. There's more definition in your body and abs now!!! You look great and I know how hard you work. keep it up!!! :)
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    are you f***ing with me?!!! i know u work ur *kitten* off....but wow!
    ur smokin!
    im freaking impressed, u look waaaaay more cut now! even ur back, holy **** girl!
    oooh you make me even more excited to get into the 140s!!!!!
    PS...sweet ink :)
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Uuuhmmm...HUGE DIFFERENCE! Major muscles showing! You look hot momma!
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I totally see a big difference in your stomache and legs! Way to go girl!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!! Def motivated me to keep pushin! :D:love:
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Your abs look INSANE, you can definitely see a difference, your legs are noticeably slimmer too.