My Transformation - End of Blue Star Contest!

Options

Replies

• petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Daaaa-u-mmmnn
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Wow!! nice work man... it's like you mutated
  • fruitloops313
    fruitloops313 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! That's crazy !!! It's just amazing what you can do, once you put your mind to it. Congratulations !!!!
  • badapdos
    badapdos Posts: 132
    Options
    Daaayyyum you look hot!
    Good luck :)
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options

12 weeks, 6 meals a day everyday (no cheating) 3 hrs apart set by alarm, all food weighed to a gram, train 3hrs a day... 2hrs lifting weights 1hr of cardio, 3 weeks out slow down on cardio to 45min, 2 weeks out 20-30min cardio, 1 week out no cardio, change traning, diet, water intake, to dehydrate... mission accomplished haha

Well done! What do you look like with proper hydration? And is cardio important every day to cut?
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Wow!! nice work man... it's like you mutated

hahahaha hulk mode :P
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    Wow...amazing!! Are you going to keep training at that level long term?
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Now, that is dedication.
    It's evident how much work you put into this. Wonderful job!!
  • anda2oo5
    anda2oo5 Posts: 77
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congratulations!!
  • EuroDriver12
    Options

12 weeks, 6 meals a day everyday (no cheating) 3 hrs apart set by alarm, all food weighed to a gram, train 3hrs a day... 2hrs lifting weights 1hr of cardio, 3 weeks out slow down on cardio to 45min, 2 weeks out 20-30min cardio, 1 week out no cardio, change traning, diet, water intake, to dehydrate... mission accomplished haha

Well done! What do you look like with proper hydration?

about same(i dont retain much water so not a big issiue).. abs showing still, good vascularity.... just wanted to do everything 100% to make sure i look the best
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Ummm... Wow you look fabulous! ;)
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I NEED THAT PLAN ASAP!!!!!! :-)
  • fitspo124
    fitspo124 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh my god! That is incredible. Your dedication is commendable and you look amazing.
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    Wow...amazing!! Are you going to keep training at that level long term?

going to keep up the nutirtion with a little slack once in like 2 weeks... training yeah going to keep training hard.. just less cardio until suns up and i can run outside... (hate cardio in a gym... feel like a hamster on a wheel lol)
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look like a totally different person. I bet a lot of people don't recognize you!
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! How did you do that? Seriously.?
    That's amazing! Great job, you look great !
    Thanks for sharing ... (yummy)

ps. sent my pics in.. everythign checked out and entered so went n pigged out for the first time and oh boyyy!! food with flavour has never tasted soo good haha back to good nutirtion tmr morning!
    WHAT TYPES OF FOODS?
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options

Well done! What do you look like with proper hydration?

about same(i dont retain much water so not a big issiue).. abs showing still, good vascularity.... just wanted to do everything 100% to make sure i look the best

Cool. I'm trying to cut at the moment. Is cardio every day important?
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    fantastic man :)
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    meal plan consisted of

shredded wheats
    oatmeal
    chicken breast
    egg whites
    mixed veggies
    chicken breast
    tuna
    chicken breast
    protein shakes
    ground flax seed
    chicken breast

cardio IS imporant but the amount of time depends on your calorie deficit, deadline, goals
  • Woolooloo
    Woolooloo Posts: 82
    Options
    Holy crap! How did you do that? Seriously.?
    That's amazing! Great job, you look great !
    Thanks for sharing ... (yummy)

ps. sent my pics in.. everythign checked out and entered so went n pigged out for the first time and oh boyyy!! food with flavour has never tasted soo good haha back to good nutirtion tmr morning!
    WHAT TYPES OF FOODS?

Yeah, I'm particularly interested in the final 12 week period. I don't see much in your diary. What was your calorie goal, what did you base it on? Did you take body fat % measurements before and after? Did you find you ending up losing any muscle during your cutting phase?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!