Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Help Me Decide Which Dress to Wear - Pretty Please

Replies

• bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    As a single guy, I think #1 is the best. Don't get me wrong, you are rocking them all!
  • I think you look fantastic in all of them. BTW you have natural beauty...no need for makeup! I love all of the dresses, thay are all very nice in their own way. If I were the one choosing for you I'd go with #3 with the boots...so awesome! You'll be turning heads for sure. Let us know which you decide and have a great time!!!!!
  • #1 or #2. But you look so good, it doesn't really matter. You could rock a burlap sack...especially with those boots! :smile:
  • kimnunez929
    kimnunez929 Posts: 2 Member
    Dress #3 or Dress #1....both would rock with the boots! You go girl!
  • Dress #1, for sure!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    #2 You look great in orange!
  • Dress one, very classy and black is slimming (not that you are fat) and who doesn't love that?
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    #1 or #2. But you look so good, it doesn't really matter. You could rock a burlap sack...especially with those boots! :smile:

I could kiss you right now. I have 3 little kids and recently lost 72 pounds so I haven't ever rocked anything. I havent ever been hit on at a bar. I am going with my husband so that isn't my goal but it would be nice to get a couple of glances. Maybe he will have an aha moment and realize I am special and he should be nicer to me, a girl can dream right??
  • Mommareed4
    Mommareed4 Posts: 144
    I reeally like dress #3, but you look great in all 3 :)
  • RachFace1000
    RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
    I choose numba three!!
  • zumba66girl
    zumba66girl Posts: 136
    wow love the cowboy boots so jealous.....and the 1st dress was awesome.:flowerforyou:
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    I picked the coral one!!!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    I picked the coral one!!!

GREAT choice!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 970 Member

Edit: Oh good, you made the right choice. :laugh:
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    I like number 2. It makes you GLOW!
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Orange dress!!! Loooove!
  • ednaemerson
    ednaemerson Posts: 63 Member
    L love dress #1 on you. You look fabulous. Congrats on your weight loss.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Hands down No. 1. You're shining in that one! Lookin' good!
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    I don't usually say strapless (for anyone), but that one looked the best, I think.

So, which one did you pick?!