My Transformation - End of Blue Star Contest!

Options

Replies

• scriehl
    scriehl Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    HO LEE SHEET!

My thought exactly! Good job!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options

cardio IS imporant but the amount of time depends on your calorie deficit, deadline, goals

Cool. Every day? I've no deadline and have been focusing on a mild calorie deficit for the last 20 days. I don't do cardio every day, though.
  • fromfattofine
    fromfattofine Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Omg, you don't know how many time I had to keep scrolling up to see the before and afters. Awesome!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Wow. Impressive transformation! Good job!
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options

cardio IS imporant but the amount of time depends on your calorie deficit, deadline, goals

Cool. Every day? I've no deadline and have been focusing on a mild calorie deficit for the last 20 days. I don't do cardio every day, though.

if theres no deadline then no reason to do cardio everyday... its good obvisly and ull see better/quicker results if you do cardio everyday...
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options

if theres no deadline then no reason to do cardio everyday... its good obvisly and ull see better/quicker results if you do cardio everyday...

Thanks for the replies and once again, good job! :)
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    meal plan consisted of

shredded wheats
    oatmeal
    chicken breast
    egg whites
    mixed veggies
    chicken breast
    tuna
    chicken breast
    protein shakes
    ground flax seed
    chicken breast

THANKS BRO.. APPRECIATE IT
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    For real?? You don't even look like the same person. Well done!
  • Nix_
    Nix_ Posts: 94
    Options
    Well helllooooo! haha, you look great! Well done!
  • jowings
    jowings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Oh my...You look absolutely amazing! Excellent work and I can't even imagine how much time, energy and focus that took. GRATS!
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    UMMMM, WHOA, WOW, WHAT?!?....#THAT IS ALL
  • bluefever
    bluefever Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Your back looks incredible.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    While I admire your dedication to your nutrition and training...here's where I get confused.
    The beginning:
    -170lbs 17%BF

Bulk
    -205lbs 15%BF

Cut
    -175lbs 7%BF

So you started 14 months ago at 170lbs @ 17%, then you went on a bulk, gained 35lbs WHILE LOSING BODYFAT, which means you gained 35lbs of LEAN MASS which MOST bodybuilders can't do in a year.

Then you cut down to 175 (a lost of 40lbs, and a drop in 8%, but yet your final picture you look bigger than your 205lbs picture as far as mass.

Now here is where I also get somewhat *puzzled*.
    12 weeks, 6 meals a day everyday (no cheating) 3 hrs apart set by alarm, all food weighed to a gram, train 3hrs a day... 2hrs lifting weights 1hr of cardio, 3 weeks out slow down on cardio to 45min, 2 weeks out 20-30min cardio, 1 week out no cardio, change traning, diet, water intake, to dehydrate... mission accomplished haha

ps. sent my pics in.. everythign checked out and entered so went n pigged out for the first time and oh boyyy!! food with flavour has never tasted soo good haha back to good nutirtion tmr morning!

So in your 12 weeks of cutting, you lost 40lbs but you gained mass, and you trained with weights for 2 HOURS a day with 1 HOUR of cardio totaling 3 hours a training per day.

Sorry bro. I know enough about nutrition and bodybuilding to know that this is just not possible naturally. It doesn't matter how "clean" you eat or even with the help of IF. The numbers don't add up.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I am kind of confused though. Which are you selling, steroids or beach body stuff?
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    While I admire your dedication to your nutrition and training...here's where I get confused.
    The beginning:
    -170lbs 17%BF

Bulk
    -205lbs 15%BF

Cut
    -175lbs 7%BF

So you started 14 months ago at 170lbs @ 17%, then you went on a bulk, gained 35lbs WHILE LOSING BODYFAT, which means you gained 35lbs of LEAN MASS which MOST bodybuilders can't do in a year.

Then you cut down to 175 (a lost of 40lbs, and a drop in 8%, but yet your final picture you look bigger than your 205lbs picture as far as mass.

Now here is where I also get somewhat *puzzled*.
    12 weeks, 6 meals a day everyday (no cheating) 3 hrs apart set by alarm, all food weighed to a gram, train 3hrs a day... 2hrs lifting weights 1hr of cardio, 3 weeks out slow down on cardio to 45min, 2 weeks out 20-30min cardio, 1 week out no cardio, change traning, diet, water intake, to dehydrate... mission accomplished haha

ps. sent my pics in.. everythign checked out and entered so went n pigged out for the first time and oh boyyy!! food with flavour has never tasted soo good haha back to good nutirtion tmr morning!

So in your 12 weeks of cutting, you lost 40lbs but you gained mass, and you trained with weights for 2 HOURS a day with 1 HOUR of cardio totaling 3 hours a training per day.

Sorry bro. I know enough about nutrition and bodybuilding to know that this is just not possible naturally. It doesn't matter how "clean" you eat or even with the help of IF. The numbers don't add up.

those are old time frames on my profile... and i wasnt goign to post each bulk/cut that ive done in this thread as it would be the full first page lol so i see where you would get confused.. and i should later update my profile.. but here is a little break down..

when i started.. u posted that..
    first i bulked for 3-4months and yeah that was my weight and BF% on the bodyfat analyzer
    then i cut and dropped again to whats posted..
    then bulk again all winter and i hit 210(pics posted)
    then cut for 12 weeks(pics posted)

the way BF%'s are posted are from hand held body fat analyzers.. the way they work is simply running a electric current through ur body and measuring the resistance.. lets take the first bulk/cut phase...

170-205lbs putting on muscle AND fat but the ratio changed in favor a bit of putting on more muscle than fat (also alot of weight is water when you bulk which registers as muscle on the BF% analyzer)

then 205lbs-175lbs you loose about 10-15lbs QUIIICK because once u drop ur calories and carbs you piss out all the water u are holding and then as you are cutting you are loosing fat AND muscle at the same time... so lets say 15lbs of fat and 10lbs of muscle... which my actual "lean muscle gain" without water is 5-8lbs which if you know about training.. is realsitic for newbie gains... which was my first cut and i made lots of mistakes so i lost alot of muscle with it and i looked alot smaller compared to when i was 205lbs..

now ontu this Bulk/Cut... so i went from 175lbs to this time 210lbs around 12-13%BF around 4 months... and onces i started cutting learning from my previous mistakes i kept my cals a little higher, upped cardio, played with my nutirtion until my scale weight loss was slow but difference in the mirror which means im keeping my muscle but burning the fat on top.. hence me looking same size or bigger because my muscle is actually showing now and more speration. belive it or not im sitting at 177lbs this morning dried out...

if you knew me in person or talked to anyone that knows me you would understand how serious i take my training and nutirtion... i do and did train 3hrs a day, and have a training partner that trained with me for most part of it! im alive.. he is alive.. the only difference in our results was nutirtion... he eats bad.. i eat clean...

6 meals a day 3 hrs apart to get the metabolism up to burn the most amount of calories and fat.

i guess u can say i train "old school" because i do not belive in all the over training BS... first it was 2hrs too much... then its 1hr too much.. then 45min is too much.. to now they are teach personal trainers that you just need to do 1 set, burn your reps out and move ontu another excersise... (which the trainer that preached about it and said its the greatest invention ever lost alot of muscle and fat and is scrawny now trying to build back the muscle he lost) so im soorrrrry but all this "science" can go crap on itself..

when i train i listen to my body... i train 3hrs.. if lets say back day i walk in and after 1hr of training i get a pain or i feel overly sore i let it rest and do my cardio... if i train 2hrs but im not sore... i change my training and do something different to make sure im sore!!!

so what may work for you, bro science or a lab coat guy might not work for me or ur buddie beside you.. all our bodies are different.

so dont pay attention to my profile because thats from about 6+months ago.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    So total time from start to finish was 14 months, and you gained 35lbs of muscle in that time, right? Actually it's less than a year because of the "cutting time". Right?

Also, I'm curious. How tall are you?
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    So total time from start to finish was 14 months, and you gained 35lbs of muscle in that time, right? Actually it's less than a year because of the "cutting time". Right?

170lbs 17% = 141.1LBM
    14 months later
    177lbs 5% = 168.15LBM
    Total gains over a 14month period:27.05lbs of muscle gains

Total Yearly Lean Body Mass (LBM) gain: 21lbs*IN ONE YEAR* (online avarage muscle gain prediction calculator) for less than 2 years training with my height 6'3, strickt nutirtion and training 7+hrs a week...

problems?
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    So as most know i entered a contest for blue-star nutruciticals and it has come to an end! so here is my story from when i decided to transform my body to the start of the compeition to what i have achived now.

The beginning about 14months ago:
    DSCN3683-1-1.jpg
    DSCN3681.jpg

Start of blue-star competition:
    photo1-1.jpg
    Photo70-1.jpg

12 weeks later of hard cutting, meal plan with no cheating and giving my nutirtion 100% and my training 100%
    IMG_2209.jpg
    IMG_2219.jpg
    IMG_2221.jpg
    edit1.jpg
    Edit2.jpg
    edit3.jpg
    edit4.jpg
    Dont mind the funny face hehe just a vascularity shot
    IMG_2250.jpg

has been a fun journey and fingers crossed that i win first place!!! could really use it right and would be a real accomplishment for me!

Thanks for looking guys!

holymotherof all things holy. WOW ... just wow.
  • mia1798
    mia1798 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Umm...WOW..that made my day! :-)
    You look UNBELIEVABLE!
  • EuroDriver12
    Options

Also, I'm curious. How tall are you?

................................................................................................................................................................people like u really piss me off
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!