My Transformation - End of Blue Star Contest!

Options

Replies

• joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    So total time from start to finish was 14 months, and you gained 35lbs of muscle in that time, right? Actually it's less than a year because of the "cutting time". Right?

170lbs 17% = 141.1LBM
    14 months later
    177lbs 5% = 168.15LBM
    Total gains over a 14month period:27.05lbs of muscle gains

Total Yearly Lean Body Mass (LBM) gain: 21lbs*IN ONE YEAR* (online avarage muscle gain prediction calculator) for less than 2 years training with my height 6'3, strickt nutirtion and training 7+hrs a week...

problems?

170 @ 17%

205 @ 15%

Regardless of the bulk/cut cycles you did to get there. Not possible naturally unless you have the most amazing genetics in the world.
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    Outstanding job!! You look amazing!!
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    LOL does anyone have a facepalm pic or emotion for this guy??

reason why ppl like u piss me off is because just because u have a problem... may it be u cant stick to a nutirtion plan, ur too lazy to run, u dont have self diciplin to train for more than 30min a day or w/e ur issiue may be... u try to find "flaws" or reasons to why somebody else can achive something that you cant even begin to imagine!!!

-first its stuff off my profile u pull and ask me.. i answer...
    -u take my answer flip it around to 35lb muscle gain in less than a year so you can get something to make urself feel better...
    i break it down, give you my actual LEAN BODY MASS gains AAAAAANNNNDDD a freaking calculator that gives a avarage prediction for a yearly gain which is 21lbs..
    -you jump back to what you started with your argument... now if i answer this AAAgggaaaainn you will jump back to me training for 3 hrs? which is longer than you because ur bro-science told u not to over train or train more than 15min a day?

you wake up... sit on the comp.. eat breakfast.. shower.. go to work.. go to gym sometimes... come home.. have dinner.. go to sleep and repeat... once in a while go out with friends out to eat and have beers... thats great man.. its an avarage lifestyle and you will get avarage gains...

for me!!! i wake up at 6-7am, i feed my son, i eat breakfast, i prep my 6 meals for the day, hop in the shower, eat my meal, go to work, 3hrs later eat my meal again, 3 hrs later eat my meal again, go workout for 3hrs, eat again, come home and read a couple books or do research on working out.. once in a while i as well go out with my buddies.. but i dont eat.. i dont drink.. i have a coffee and a cup of water no matter how much peer pressure i get to have a meal, beer or just that single shot that wont effect my results in the gym by what bro-science sais.. its my hobbie, its my passion, its my life... just because you are not 100% self diciplined and have the drive to achive what you set out to do.. please dont knock other peoples results!!!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration to me. I am trying to lose quite a bit of fat and build strong muscles, and it is so hard to eat 100% clean all of the time. I am working on eater cleaner and cleaner, but I usually give into temptation at least once or twice a month. Thank you for sharing your story and pictures because it is a real motivator for me.
  • joejccva71
    Options
    This is natural training bro. Same timeframe as you, (even longer with some of them below) same dedication and hard work. Different results.

chrisdavey2.jpg

chrisdavey.jpg

stroutman.jpg

gp79.jpg
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    Holy crap! How did you do that? Seriously.?
    That's amazing! Great job, you look great !
    Thanks for sharing ... (yummy)

12 weeks, 6 meals a day everyday (no cheating) 3 hrs apart set by alarm, all food weighed to a gram, train 3hrs a day... 2hrs lifting weights 1hr of cardio, 3 weeks out slow down on cardio to 45min, 2 weeks out 20-30min cardio, 1 week out no cardio, change traning, diet, water intake, to dehydrate... mission accomplished haha

ps. sent my pics in.. everythign checked out and entered so went n pigged out for the first time and oh boyyy!! food with flavour has never tasted soo good haha back to good nutirtion tmr morning!

You got some badass results, you get props for that, but I am confused, how you lift 2hrs a day with cardio?? What was your body split like? And how many calories did you eat compared to maintenance? You eat at maintenance or below it, or what?

You also did low intensity cardio correct?

thank you :)

i train 1 body part a day but i break that body part into sections... e.g. trisep you have your outer, inner, and one thats underneat that runs nearly to ur elbow and i train each one for maximum gains.. chest.. upper, lower, center chest... again i break it up and train it for maximum gains... biceps.. long head short head, and you have the "side" or hidden bicep muscle thats underneath the 2 which you can see pop out more during reverse barbell curls, hammer curls, or even stand in front of a mirror and face ur biceps out towards the mirror and palms facing out.. now rotate your wrist keeping ur biceps facing forward.. u will see ur bicep is doing the work.. thats that "hidden" muscle.. train that and it pushes out ur short and logn head making ur arms looking bigger, thicker and more seperation from trisep to biceps.. well u get the idea on why i do 1 body part a day and train about 2hrs...

cardio yes its fearliy low intensity... 1 hr keeping heart rate 130-140bpm
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Be proud, be very very proud!!!!! You killed it man!! Your freakin ripped!! Congratulation on your journey!!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Holy ****
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Geeze you look awesome!! what a transformation.
  • LisaManySongs
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look absolutely AMAZING!!!!
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    i.... i didn't even know there were that many muscles in the upper body. holy crap. You look great though

yes! i agree!
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Your transformation is incredible!!!! Absolutely unbelievable....Way to Go!!!!
  • 0EmmeNicole0
    0EmmeNicole0 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation! Good luck :)
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    This is natural training bro. Same timeframe as you, (even longer with some of them below) same dedication and hard work. Different results.

oooo ooookaay i see why ur whining here...

i started at skinny fat sitting at 17%BF... i have ALOT OF FAT to lose here

u started musclar lean sitting around 6-7%BF.. yes when ur going from 6-7% u will put on fat during ur bulk unless u eat 200-250cals obave with good macros...so just like i pointed out.. just because ur not happy with results ur seeing doesnt mean you have to knock some body elses and trying to find flaws to why they achived better results than you... sound kind of an a**hole saying that but i know that thats exactly what ur feeling right now.. how could u bulk and loose any BF%.. my starting poitn was alot better than this guys yet he is more shredded now but i put on fat... well dont frown... if ur 6-7 u will put on fat.. but if ur close to 20% u got so much fat on you that any excersise will put on muscle and make u lose some BF%

well imo... u need to bump up ur cardio even though you are bulking, and re-check ur nutirtion because ur obvisly not eating clean enough and not frequent enough...
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    WOWWWW! Amazing!!!
  • kayhatlen
    kayhatlen Posts: 46
    Options
    Don't take any crap from anyone. You are right to be proud of all you have accomplished. Everyone's body responds differently so you have better results than the naysayers. You are also being very strict with your eating and training which most people can't stick with. Don't bother to answer any more disses to you. Congrats on your hard work!!! :smile:
  • joejccva71
    Options

oooo ooookaay i see why ur whining here...

i started at skinny fat sitting at 17%BF... i have ALOT OF FAT to lose here

u started musclar lean sitting around 6-7%BF.. yes when ur going from 6-7% u will put on fat during ur bulk unless u eat 200-250cals obave with good macros...so just like i pointed out.. just because ur not happy with results ur seeing doesnt mean you have to knock some body elses and trying to find flaws to why they achived better results than you... sound kind of an a**hole saying that but i know that thats exactly what ur feeling right now.. how could u bulk and loose any BF%.. my starting poitn was alot better than this guys yet he is more shredded now but i put on fat... well dont frown... if ur 6-7 u will put on fat.. but if ur close to 20% u got so much fat on you that any excersise will put on muscle and make u lose some BF%

well imo... u need to bump up ur cardio even though you are bulking, and re-check ur nutirtion because ur obvisly not eating clean enough and not frequent enough...

Lmao ...dude. Eating clean has nothing to do with anything. It's a myth bro. You do not have to eat a ton of meals a day either. Also I'm quite happy with the way I look and how my diet and training are. I'm also realistic to know that in a year's time if I gain 20-25lbs of muscle then that's really exceptional.

I bet you're also going to tell us that you can gain muscle on a calorie deficit, right?
  • lovepe
    lovepe Posts: 14
    Options
    Damn!
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    Holy crap! How did you do that? Seriously.?
    That's amazing! Great job, you look great !
    Thanks for sharing ... (yummy)

12 weeks, 6 meals a day everyday (no cheating) 3 hrs apart set by alarm, all food weighed to a gram, train 3hrs a day... 2hrs lifting weights 1hr of cardio, 3 weeks out slow down on cardio to 45min, 2 weeks out 20-30min cardio, 1 week out no cardio, change traning, diet, water intake, to dehydrate... mission accomplished haha

ps. sent my pics in.. everythign checked out and entered so went n pigged out for the first time and oh boyyy!! food with flavour has never tasted soo good haha back to good nutirtion tmr morning!

You got some badass results, you get props for that, but I am confused, how you lift 2hrs a day with cardio?? What was your body split like? And how many calories did you eat compared to maintenance? You eat at maintenance or below it, or what?

You also did low intensity cardio correct?

thank you :)

i train 1 body part a day but i break that body part into sections... e.g. trisep you have your outer, inner, and one thats underneat that runs nearly to ur elbow and i train each one for maximum gains.. chest.. upper, lower, center chest... again i break it up and train it for maximum gains... biceps.. long head short head, and you have the "side" or hidden bicep muscle thats underneath the 2 which you can see pop out more during reverse barbell curls, hammer curls, or even stand in front of a mirror and face ur biceps out towards the mirror and palms facing out.. now rotate your wrist keeping ur biceps facing forward.. u will see ur bicep is doing the work.. thats that "hidden" muscle.. train that and it pushes out ur short and logn head making ur arms looking bigger, thicker and more seperation from trisep to biceps.. well u get the idea on why i do 1 body part a day and train about 2hrs...

cardio yes its fearliy low intensity... 1 hr keeping heart rate 130-140bpm

That's cool, just so i understand, you train tricpes one day at different angles 2hrs a day, correct?(same for other muscles just different days)

WHat about calories, at maintenance or above or what?

that is correct so lets say i start with my "entire" trisep close grip bench press and then skull crushers... then i split them up.. i do somethign for the "front outer head" then the short inner and then the long inner head... so techically you are training 3 muscles in 1 day.. they are just joined and serve nearly the same purpose.. but each has just a little bit of a different motion and if you dont do that certin motion the muscle doesnt get trained to the fullest potential... one tip for trisep day..ALWAYS ALWAYS lock ur arms out!!!! do slow and controlled and full extention/lock at the bottom for 1.5seconds and then slowly back up...

nutrition i put into accaunt the amount that i spend training... almost same thing as what MFP does but isntead i avarage it out over a week period as i like to have a meal plan and it keeps me from recalculating how many grams of veggies, chicken etc each day..
  • MissLucyDee
    MissLucyDee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    wow
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!