My Transformation - End of Blue Star Contest!

Options

Replies

• Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    A couple of questions to the OP: I tried to read a couple of pages of the thread and didn't finish it all.

1. Is it only 14 months from the top most photo to the last photo?
    2. Did you use steroids/horomones/any non food supplement or drug to gain that much muscle mass?
    3. Your waist looks tiny. What are your measurements at your cut weight? Waist/Chest/Biceps

You do look aesthetic as hell, and regardless of how you got there and the time frame, I respect the heck out of the end results.
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I think there was some jibber-jabber about fat %, exercise, calories, etc, from the first post to now, but I really don't know .... I'm still trying to catch my breath.
  • Nickysmom126
    Options
    Awesome results! You look GREAT!!! Hope you win! :)
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    hahahaha no rasberry ketonis for me
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    A couple of questions to the OP: I tried to read a couple of pages of the thread and didn't finish it all.

2. Did you use steroids/horomones/any non food supplement or drug to gain that much muscle mass?
    3. Your waist looks tiny. What are your measurements at your cut weight? Waist/Chest/Biceps

You do look aesthetic as hell, and regardless of how you got there and the time frame, I respect the heck out of the end results.

1. yes 14months from first pic to last, and about 11 months if i remember correct first pic to jeans pic..
    2. Supplements i took, allmax vitamin pack twice a day, arginine, creatine, glutamine, leucine, protein, MP assault pre-workout, tribxd tribulus extract, for most part.. 1 month out i stopped creatine so i could load it on day of pics...
    3/um not sure about chest n bis but waist was 30'
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Oh
    my
    god.

*fans self* SMOKING HOT. Christ. I need a shower. Thank you lol
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    Oh
    my
    god.

*fans self* SMOKING HOT. Christ. I need a shower. Thank you lol

loll thnx
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Your hard work and dedication really shows! Good luck!
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options

1. yes 14months from first pic to last, and about 11 months if i remember correct first pic to jeans pic..
    2. Supplements i took, allmax vitamin pack twice a day, arginine, creatine, glutamine, leucine, protein, MP assault pre-workout, tribxd tribulus extract, for most part.. 1 month out i stopped creatine so i could load it on day of pics...
    3/um not sure about chest n bis but waist was 30'

You look bloody great. Do you think the tribxd made much of a difference?
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I'm jelly as ****.
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    umm tribxd... natural testostrone booster... its hard to say... what i did do.. is give me morning hard ons no doupt haha but could i see more muscle gain or anything? couldnt tell really...
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    umm tribxd... natural testostrone booster... its hard to say... what i did do.. is give me morning hard ons no doupt haha but could i see more muscle gain or anything? couldnt tell really...

Yeh it would be hard to tell. Anyway brilliant job and I hope you win.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Impressive!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Incredible display of dedication!
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Great job dude!! Just started my first bulk a few weeks ago. How tall are you and how much lean muscle did you gain over the past 14 months? Keep it up.
  • Aljos
    Aljos Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you're the man eurodriver...great dedication... applause!!!
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    Great job dude!! Just started my first bulk a few weeks ago. How tall are you and how much lean muscle did you gain over the past 14 months? Keep it up.

6'3 and 27lbs
  • chasingbabes
    Options
    :noway: YOWZA :noway:
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!
  • Whatadiaryisfor
    Whatadiaryisfor Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    OH EM GEE, I had to scroll back and forth a couple of times with your pics! You don't look the same at all, total different person!! totally improved different person that is :) I admire your dedication and good luck, I'm sure you will win!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!