What is your main REWARD after you have reached your Goal

Options

Replies

• lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe and I want a breat lift and tummy tuck. :)
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both reached our goal (and I gained back a few, with 2 left to re-do). We got a nice treadmill. I expanded my garden and spent all last summer planting it. I got a skinny family photo. My drivers licence renewal. My passport skinny me picture. And, of course, all my clothes have been replaced. That part has taken a while, because I have to really like the clothes now. Not just think they make me look slimmer. I got my drooping eyelids hiked up, too. Boobs and belly will just have to jiggle. Eyelids were making me so old and tired. Plus getting into my vision. So thats the only extra skin I got off.

The best present to myself was turning 50 and feeling 30.
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    Currently in a 16/18 when I get to 14 I'm going to get my hair done professionally (haven't done that in almost a year)!
    12=A pair of designer shoes (Jimmy Choo, Loubutain, YSL, etc)
    Anything below 12 = A designer handbag! I got my eye on a snakeskin Gucci!!!!
  • sivankeren
    sivankeren Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    a new bikini :)
  • Mahoney164
    Options
    NEW CLOTHES!!! Particularly a sexy bathing suit!
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hanging by the pool in Las Vegas in a bikini and having my husband tell me I look like a 20 something hottie. :)
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    once i cross that finish line, i will reward myself with four times the punishment as i train for Ironman, which would be the new goal.

i spent the first 39 years of my life rewarding myself with other things. it just didn't work out very well.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Reduced or no lower back pain, being able to sit comfortably in an airplane seat again and being able to RUN!
  • vmessyness
    vmessyness Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have a list of things I want to buy myself, some of them might be along the way, but I guess this is a working list of motivators :)

A VITAMIX, a food processor, and a dehydrator.
    Clothes, and lots of them (obviously) --especially a few pairs of premium denim :)
    Teeth whitening.

Also, by the time I reach my goal, I want to run the longest race I can stand. 10k or maybe even a half marathon!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I went from a 44-46 waist to a 36.
    2xl shirt to a large.

I have been slowly throwing all of my clothes out and slowly buying all new. I just tossed a bunch of clothes tonight.

I have 3 suits that are tremendous on me. They are in terrific shape. I have my fingers crossed that my tailor will be able to fix them for me.

I also tossed out all my 18" neck shirts. I bought 2 16" neck shirts today.
  • pashun_phlower
    pashun_phlower Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    A fabulous vaca. (no kids)

Vaca with kids.

health, cofidence, well-being
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    not sure my legs will be strong enough even after reaching my weight loss goal, but I want to make another attempt on Mt Rainier! I used to do a good bit of mountaineering and haven't been able to do any for the past couple years. I'm 0 for 2 on that damn mountain and really want it. The main routes are pretty boring climbs, but it will feel great to stand on the summit!
  • Cyanid3
    Cyanid3 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    New clothes! Not feeling like I have to suck in my gut. Proudly showing off my ink and expanding it.
    I'm sure surprising my bf when he comes back from deployment would be great, lol. And looking amazing in a wedding dress.
    But mostly, feeling healthy, fit, and confident.
  • kriskaryl
    kriskaryl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My biggest reward will be a hot body! And some self-confidence :)

I'm sure a shopping spree will be in order, as well.

Not so sure I need the shopping spree, just some basic classic items that will accentuate my new hot body. But I really want to have some very good professional photos taken on location. I'm not sure exactly where, the beach is so cliche' but I work on an island. I'm thinking of a historical location.
  • Angelgirl040688
    Angelgirl040688 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    im going to get some naughty cloths for me and my fiance... becuase i will feel sexy again...:devil: :devil: :devil:
  • the_great_unknown
    the_great_unknown Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    It is funny, because I have wanted it forever, but I never thought of a reward. I think being a healthy weight will be its own reward. I would like to try surfing, so maybe a trip someplace where I can do what I love (snorkel) and learn to surf.

To all the ladies saying they want to get a breast lift, I have been tempted too, but have you seen what they do? It looks like it will leave a lot of scarring. I will cross that bridge when I get there.
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Bora Bora!

It's beautiful! It will definitely be worth it!

I plan on obviously getting new clothes since I was in high school the last time I was at that weight, being able to actually wear a bikini and feel good about myself and my hot new body haha!
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I want to get back on a horse.
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Its cliche but... An entire new wardrobe and a tropical vaca to show off my new bikini body! Lol
    Ive already bought myself a series of microdermabrasion for just getting started, and then a new purse for losing the first ten pounds.... I'm all about the rewards lol
  • AngrySnail
    AngrySnail Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Skydiving!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!