What is your main REWARD after you have reached your Goal

Options

Replies

• Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    A new recumbent bike to keep it off! A bit of cosmetic surgery (scars and hair removal)
  • mangobadango
    mangobadango Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... Funny, I haven't thought of the final goal reward yet. I try to bribe myself with a reward every time I get under a specific weight. Under 200 was an iPhone, under 195 is supposed to be a pedicure which I haven't gotten yet. Under 190 may be some yarn or a book or whatever I want at the time.

I think I want to take after others when I hit my goal weight and maybe reward myself with P90X or Insanity. I want to keep building muscle and toning and pushing my body as far as it can go. Who knows, maybe I'll even get into Crossfit.
  • mcott1012
    mcott1012 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I will FINALLY allow myself to try on wedding dresses!!!:drinker:
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    so far away.. but definetely a massage and spray tan. new clothes.
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My reward is 'look, in shape and attractive new body, plus increased health'--no way would I personally have surgery unnecessarily, especially since so much of it doesn't do miracles anyhow (plus those European implants that were outlawed after over 30,000 people got them would seriously make me rethink it, if I had intended to do it)--I tend to buy tons of organic wrinkle cream as 'rewards', and figure I'll figure out what I want as I go along--
  • PinkiePie07
    PinkiePie07 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Going back to the bone marrow registry to update my weight so i can finally donate. It's not really for me (as I'm hoping I can donate to my friend), but it's one of my biggest motivators and doing this will make me feel far better than anything I could buy.
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I did just meet my goal this week. I never really gave it much thought, but I guess I've had some rewards along the way.

-I had to get new clothes for work because I need to look professional and my pants were all baggy.

-I had to get new bras because I lost weight in my chest.

-We ARE going to Cuba this summer, which will be awesome, but we would have gone either way, lol.

I also feel like upping my calories is also a reward.

I should think of something I do on purpose to reward myself, though.
  • SharmelleOlson
    SharmelleOlson Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would have to say shopping for new clothes due to none of my clothes will fit any more lol. Other whise I have not desided what my reward would be lol. So that would be the best I can do lol.

Blessings, Sharmelle or Shar
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I don't focus on weight anymore, but major rewards ince I'm done with things like school, breastfeeding, and other adventures eventually include:

1) Boob lift (breastfeeding takes a toll, I tell ya..)
    2) Tattoos (big amd small, I've got a lot of ideas)
    3) Trip to Europe to run some races (and drink beer, but running is a good excuse)
  • chnkytim42
    chnkytim42 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Skydiving!
    so there
  • badapdos
    badapdos Posts: 132
    Options
    Go on a shopping spree and buy a bikini! :) I'll have an excuse to buy new clothes haha
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    Harry potter world!
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Going back to the bone marrow registry to update my weight so i can finally donate. It's not really for me (as I'm hoping I can donate to my friend), but it's one of my biggest motivators and doing this will make me feel far better than anything I could buy.

You are awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    prancing around in my bathing suit looking hot?? Lol
  • tamarina09
    tamarina09 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Some new ink, that I will be happy to show when my arms are more toned!
  • JennedyJLD
    JennedyJLD Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I had planned on starting flying lessons... but having gone from a size 14 to a 6, I'll be spending the money on new clothes instead!
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    A HUGE Shopping spreeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Clarisse0304
    Clarisse0304 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    A very expensive, sexy bathingsuit. I already picked it but not going to buy it until I reach my goal.
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    shopping-spree.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • beckers80
    beckers80 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Shopping trip!
    SkyDiving!
    Trip to beach with my fam!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!