My Transformation - End of Blue Star Contest!

Options

Replies

• sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    OMG... you dont even look like the same person! I might have to print out your pic and put in on my mirror for daily motivation! ;) Awesome job! And good luck! Can we vote? HA
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Get the heck out of here. AMAZING. just WOW.
  • viser_haut
    viser_haut Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow. :noway:
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    OMG... you dont even look like the same person! I might have to print out your pic and put in on my mirror for daily motivation! ;) Awesome job! And good luck! Can we vote? HA

they might actually do an online vote if they cant decide who the winner should be... so all the support i can get including my MFP friends will be awesome!!!! :D
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Great job dude!! Just started my first bulk a few weeks ago. How tall are you and how much lean muscle did you gain over the past 14 months? Keep it up.

6'3 and 27lbs

27lbs in 14 months is ridiiiiiiiculous. You're a f***ing BEAST! Seriously awesome dedication.
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options

they might actually do an online vote if they cant decide who the winner should be... so all the support i can get including my MFP friends will be awesome!!!! :D

If it came down to that, would vote for you for sure :)
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    :wink: sexy..... I meant nice, very nice
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Freaking AMAZING!!! you look GREAT!!! Thanks for sharing this, goes to show you can do anything you put ur mind to plus all the hard work you put in! Which you did and it paid off BIG TIME!!! ;))
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Congrats bro....you look amazing regardless of the journey.....just to clarify it was only 3 miss between the sweats and the jeans?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!!!!

AMAZING!
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Holy hell, you are hot! Great job!
  • yessiseguy
    yessiseguy Posts: 116
    Options
    Amazing job :) great dedication! Wtg
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Dang! Those're some good results! I just fairly recently started trying to put on some muscle but sometimes I'm still not sure if what I'm doing is correct. The results seem so slow. You know of any good sources of info on this kind of stuff?
  • DanTTX
    DanTTX Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    This is the picture of dedication!! Wonderful work, I am inspired.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Holy Wow!

Believe my mouth was open for a bit. And now I'm looking all over for my own motivation & dedication!!

Amazing job.
  • GroovyGma73
    Options
    OMG!!! your hot, well done :blushing:
  • StacyPoo
    StacyPoo Posts: 4
    Options
    Simply amazing, good for you!!!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    In-friking-credible!
  • StacyPoo
    StacyPoo Posts: 4
    Options
    Good luck to you... But i dont think you need it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!