Replies

• HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Kitchen scales, and HRM
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    UK size 14 clothes (previously a 22) and an elliptical cross trainer, I ordered it yesterday and can't wait for it to be delivered next Saturday :)
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    leggings. never thought i'd be confident enough in my butt or legs to wear them, but i LOVE them. oh, and so does the hubs... :wink:

me too !
  • JonesJennings
    JonesJennings Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Creatine

Yeah, that.

I got a milkshake called, "Precision Engineered (Hardcore Series) TYPHOON - with added Creatine". Cost £40 for the tub. Got it home and thought, 'What kind of gym monster am I turning into?'.
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    *Proper 'fitted especially for my gait' runners
    *a nike sports+ watch to go with my runners, to track time, distances, cals burned and break down of session
    *a kettelbell
    *registrations for my first 5k (done) and 2 x 10k's
    *a bikini for my holidays
    *dark red skinny jeans in an irish size 10 :-)
    *'special underwear' hehe
  • cat_nz
    cat_nz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love this post! I am so into buying new things to do with healthy eating and exercise . My BF thinks I am a little obsessed - and I might be - but I get huge pleasure out of buying things that I know will help me on my weight loss journey!

Never in my LIFE thought I would buy protein powder (always thought that was for the big guys who lift weights) but bought some for the first time ever today! Workout DVDs and books about weight lifting...both bought in the last week.

And it is all the things on my shopping list that amazes me - instead of clothes, shoes (OK, not instead of, as well as) I now am excited to buy a HRM, my own weights for at home, gym clothes, good scales that measure accurately...great rewards for when I meet my targets!
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Protein bars
    TVP (Textured vegetable protein)
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    A $150 Scale so I could take pictures like this...

> lol

WeightLoss291lbs.jpg

WeightLoss282lbs.jpg

WeightLoss275lbs.jpg

:)
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    For me the first was my road bike... Then when I purchased the clip in shoes and pedals, I knew I was a changed girl!