Tall Girl in Heels?

Options

Replies

• RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I don't like females taller than me and I'm 6ft. It's not that I don't find them attractive I just can't date em. it just makes me feel uncomfortable lol.
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and love love love wearing 5" heels. I love being super tall. Thankfully my boyfriend is 6'2" : )
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and every time I go out @ night I wear at least 3in heels. Some guys are weirded out, some guys love it. You don't want the guys who get weirded out anyway. Just last night I went out on the town with a girlfriend who's 5'2. Let's just say I stood out, but that's not a bad thing!

I always enjoy the faces of guys when they start up a conversation while I'm sitting at a bar. Then I stand up. It's priceless...

Rock those heels girl, lots of women would kill to be tall.
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 feet tall and I wear heels often. Wearing heels usually brings me up to 6'3 or 6'4 which leaves me towering over my friends, but I can't help it, I love the way they make my legs look :D
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in knowing what guys think when they see an already tall girl in heels in college? I'm around 5'9 and if you add 4 inch heels i become 182 cms tall! Guys don't find that attractive right?

I do and I am only 5'10.5-11"

I have no issues with a girl standing taller them me in heels and if a guy does me might have a small napoleon complex?
  • bluenightfires
    Options
    I would have to agree with I am a tall/big woman 5'8 and my husband is 5'5 and he love me in heels
  • Tbarr3000
    Options
    A lot of the guys replying seem to be tall. This is coming from a guy that is between 5-6 and 5-7. Wear them. Please note this is the opinion of a man that likes tall women. I can count the number of women I have dated shorter than me on one hand.

If you like it that is all the matters. If it keeps a guy you are tall than from talking to you that is his problem not yours.
  • jess__bat
    jess__bat Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My fiance is 6'2 and I'm 5'8 and rock 3-4 inch heels most of the time. He doesn't seem to mind, and I love how during the day we are similar heights but when I kick them off I'm suddenly short compared to him.

Do it up if you want to wear heels! They also create a slimming effect. If you're 5'8 and 150, but all of a sudden 6' and 150 you went from average to model stats. Just remember, chip up, shoulders back, and smile. :)
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and I love wearing them. My parents HATE when I wear heels, some old-fashioned crap about girls being too tall not looking nice blablabla. To hell with that, I say. If you can wear them confidently...and walk in them without falling and breaking your face...then GO FOR IT!
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I say wear what makes you feel good and don't worry about anyone else. I am 45 years old and own over 120 pairs of shoes--nearly all of them wedges and stilettos. I am also five feet seven inches tall. Many of my shoes are 4 to 5 inches in height. Nothing looks better with a fitted skirt than a killer pair of legs and an equally killer pair of shoes. Plus, jeans always look classier and more put together with a great pair of shoes--namely heels.

I always am over dressed and I don't apologize for it. If you go to Italy or Spain, you will see that the women are always beautifully put together. You will never see sweats or sneakers on a young or even older woman. So, long story short....be classy, be noticed, and be who you are with whatever you decide to put on your feet.

Cheers!
    GMac
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    If you like it that is all the matters. If it keeps a guy you are tall than from talking to you that is his problem not yours.

Exactly.
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Everyone is differen't. I personally don't like any height girls in heals. I don't think women look better taller than they actually are. And I can't say im not a leg man... I do like a nice pair of legs. Maybe I just don't think that women need to wear heels to have muscle show in thier legs... Natural for me is better, and theres something about a woman being barefoot flat-footed. As opposed to jacked up 4 inches in heels. But like I said... everyone is different.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    My mom always told me a confident & secure man will never have an issue if he is with a woman who is naturally taller or towers him when she wears heels. This has always left an impression on me because when I started dating my current husband I always towered him when I wear heels & I used to be self conscious of this in the beginning. From the beginning of the relationship he made a point of letting me know it never bothered him. I love how high heels accentuates your sex appeal and tall women should not have to compromise this aspect of lives for someone else. I love seeing a tall woman in heels, it signals her confidence. If she likes heels wear it but, it must be her own personal choice.
  • MiChaChelle
    MiChaChelle Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    haha awesome. heels it is.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in knowing what guys think when they see an already tall girl in heels in college? I'm around 5'9 and if you add 4 inch heels i become 182 cms tall! Guys don't find that attractive right?
    That's really odd because 182 centimeters is only 5'11". How does 5'9" plus 4 inches only add 2 inches?
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 6,0 and it wouldn't bother me unless a girl was like 6,4 in heels.
  • MiChaChelle
    MiChaChelle Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    ur right thats around 185 cms.
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    lol, i'm 5'7 and dated a guy who was 6'1 and he got quite uncomfortable whenever i got even near his height.... guys might find girls being tall unattractive, but i find tall guys freaking out over something like height unattractive.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    ur right thats around 185 cms.
    Honestly I find it extremely bizarre that you switched units in the middle of a sentence.
  • Caiii
    Caiii Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm 5'9'' and I have a pair of amaaaaazing 6'' heels. So yes, I end up at 6'3'', and it's fun towering over everyone. :)