Lower weight but bigger boobs!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Same thing here. I went down 2 sizes in the band and up a size in the cup. Crazy. Not that I mind it at the moment, but if they get bigger, it may be an issue finding bras. lol

That has to do with how bra sizes work, if you go down a band size you go up a cup size (if boob size is constant). The actual cup on a 34B is the same size as the cup on a 36A (but one band is bigger).
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't necessarily grown, but they've stayed the same size that they were 10 pounds ago!!

God is high fiving us with every woman's dream LOL

Also chest weights defs pumps em up!!

All chest exercises have done for me is give me a weird looking bump ABOVE my boobs. Okay, maybe it's not weird looking, it's clearly muscle, and I'm glad it's there, but it's does nothing to make my boobs look bigger. If anything they're smaller/weirder looking. Maybe it's because mine are so saggy. :(
    Me too. Exactly. They actually are starting to resemble deflated baloons. Sigh. If only i could keep my boobs too.
  • Mely1268
    Mely1268 Posts: 21
    Options
    NO MORE WORKING OUT MY PECS!! :)
  • mijo32002
    mijo32002 Posts: 42
    Options
    So I havent really updated my current weight but I have lost some more weight. Some are my clothes are looser than they were before except for ONE major clothing type.

ALL MY BRA CUPS ARE SUPER SMALL!!!!! I have been popping out of all of them! Has this happened to anyone else? Or am I just a weird-o?? lol :embarassed:

:love:
    You may have found the perfect diet/workout plan. Find a way to bottle it and you'll never have to work again!
  • SexyFatMomma
    SexyFatMomma Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, I didnt think about loosing mine, I dont want to loose TOO much of my girls!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Consider your self lucky!! I've lost 23 pounds and a cup size so far.
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I lost 50lbs my boobs are still the same cup size, which I'm pretty thankful for ( :
  • kylexii
    kylexii Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm not alone! that happens to me too! (:
    I think that in my situation its because I'm building up chest muscle (:
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! I already had big boobs to begin with, but I've built the muscle underneath, and now they are a little bigger. Shirts are really hard to find. Either they fit in the stomach and suffocate my chest, or I go up a size and they fit in the chest but it looks like in wearing a maternity shirt because it's so baggy in the middle.
  • Little_minx_76
    Options
    No matter wat i do mine wont go !!!
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Must be nice! I just know that if I ever lose all this weight, mine are going to be gone. :sad:
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    mine are the same or probably smaller :(
    unlucky me !
    Me too! :(~ hope it makes you feel better :flowerforyou:
  • This is happening to me as well... blessing for sure! :P
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    Mine have grown too! I went from a 38A to a 34B!! How in the world is that possible? MUSCLES, BABE!
    Pretty stoked about it. But I'm not used to guys staring at my chest though, how uncomfortable.
    and yes I'm sure of this because I've even gotten measured at Victoria's Secret. (I've NEVER gotten a bra from there!)
    Be happy :) Keep working :):heart:
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    LUCKY!! Mine haven't shrunk yet but I'm paranoid they will! D:
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options

Probably due to bigger pectoralis major muscles (I looks the right name up :-))

Anyway, good work.

Yeah if you built up the muscles that the girls sit on top of, they may appear bigger/more perky.
  • vickiepinkerton
    Options
    I hope they dont gget any bigger. Cant wait for the band size to decrease and honestly I ve come to the conclutin that if I were to loss enough weight for the girls to disappear completely . That would be perfectly fine by me. Nothing but nipples could buy a package of round bandaides and cover them . Would be great no more bra shopping hoping to find one to fit or one you could afford. Hell could have new bandaides everyday for what $2.00 a week. That would heavenly. :happy:
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Mine have gotten smaller and more saggy as I've lost weight and decreased my bodyfat percentage. So sad. I've breastfed 2 kids for a total of over 3 years though, and my breasts expanded to ridiculous proportions during those times so I really didn't stand a chance with the sagging issue given that my stretched out skin did not bounce back very well. :-(. Some people have really elastic skin and don't sag so bad, not me.
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I've lost sixty pounds and all of my bras fit exactly the same. I was one of the few women that looked forward to a smaller chest. I'm only a C cup, but I thought a nice, firm B would be better for when I head into old age. *sighS* apparently I'm one of those 'lucky' people with lotsa natural breast tissue.

Although, I guess I should be grateful. Some people lose all of their boobs and are left with deflated balloons. I will be grateful.. and keep doing chest exercises to firm up that area! haha
  • cfriend71
    cfriend71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    if you use the chest press it will cause the muscle behind your "boobs" to become more firm thus causing your boobs to seem bigger but they are probably the same, just in better shape now :)