Tall Girl in Heels?

Options

Replies

• MiChaChelle
    MiChaChelle Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    i switched it for ppl that don't know the conversion from ft/in to cm. in the middle east we use cms. no need to be critical
  • freyaandcorysmum
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and I rock heels pretty much daily. I am 5'9 so I am taller than most of the guys I am around (generally) anyway...what's another 4 inches? Honestly, I have never even thought of myself as "tall"...I just always thought everyone else was short :-)

LOL love this !!! I should start thinking this way !! x
  • jcomley1
    jcomley1 Posts: 133
    Options
    I am 6ft 1 barefoot and the way i see it- i am not tall, everybody is else is just short. :laugh: Besides I am already tall without heels, so I may as well wear heels and be really tall. haha. Besides i think the height thing is only a problem if you dont have confidence... most men wouldnt object to being seen with a 6ft Brooke Shields or 5.11 Gisele Bundchen.... if you can rock it, you wear those damn heels.
  • FormerSuperHero
    FormerSuperHero Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft8" and I love love love heels, but I do sometimes feel like a freak/drag queen in high heels as Im taller than most of my pettie, pretty and skinny friends :-(
  • holycabbage
    Options
    i'm 5'8" too and you can ALWAYS find me in heels - at least 3 inches, please, but preferably 4 or 5 (: that's just my personal style.

the thing that matters most (in my experience) is confidence. if you look awkward or self-conscious, don't wear 'em. that's not attractive regardless of your height. but if you can pull them off without caring about what other people are thinking of you, that's hot!
  • diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'10 and wear heels all the time. It helps that my boyfriend is 6'6...but I wore the big heels even before him.

If a guy is intimidated by my height he is not right for me.
  • RestartThisRight
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and I LOVE heels. Most of mine are platform pumps, so between 4-5 inch heels...I have a very tall boy though, so I'm never taller than him :)
  • 5Pezzullo
    Options
    Hey, when I was in college it was attractive. I am now 70 and it is still attractive. I am also married and love my wife dearly, but an attractive gal still turns my head. I hope it always will. To me it's a compliment and as long a a guy does not cross that line it should be taken that way.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 and wear 4 to 6 inch heels only. I rock those babies and they make my legs look awesome in a pair of jeans or a short dress or skirt. Yes, sometimes I actually do pass my SO in height, but he loves it. BTW: he is 6'2.
  • linzirussell
    linzirussell Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    im 5'10 and whenever i go out i always wear heels!!:) im nearly always the tallest girl in the clubs lol. ive found that some men are scared to approach, the only ones that do are nearly always taller than me.

but im cool with that, i prefer tall men anyways :P hhahha
  • Julie2402
    Julie2402 Posts: 126
    Options
    My daughter is 16 years old and 5'11" she is very slim and looks amazing wearing heels (tho she only wears them occassionaly!) Heels are lovely and it doesn't matter if you are tall or short!
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I'm not a guy but I had a best friend who was six feet even, maybe 6'1" and I know a lot of the times we went places and she wore heels it tended to bother the guys she tried talking/flirting with. But at the same time she had a very strong presence so really the whole package intimidated them.

I've seen a lot of guys with women taller than them naturally or when in heels, though. To me it seems those guys are more aware of how much their girl is rocking the heels rather than how much height it gives them versus their own. I don't think I've ever met a man who had any sort of complex related to height where he had to be taller to feel manly/superior/whatever.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    5' 11" here... it does feel weird being so much taller than people, and some people must comment and be jerks about it. Losing the weight and lifting in the gym has made me more confident with how i look, and not care what the hell anyone else thinks. If I like it i am wearing it.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Some men do some men don't. thank jebus that everyone doesn't like the same thing. Do what YOU want & run fast if a bf or potential tries to change anything about you.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and don't wear heels because they hurt too much, but I wear them on nights out.

I don't think guys care tbh, unless they are short and have an issue with the girl being taller than them (feeling less masculine perhaps??) *shrugs* My bf loves tall girls! (He's 5'10)
  • nathanialt
    nathanialt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Guys don't care. We are not that aware. Really.
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    love a woman in heels! love a TALL woman in heels! :flowerforyou:
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and LOVE rocking my high heels :) And if anyone has a problem with it just remember it's not that you're too tall it's that they're too short ;)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and I wear heels. Love them. I never got a positive reaction from guys though when I wear them in my experience. Oh well :laugh:
  • yessiseguy
    yessiseguy Posts: 116
    Options
    I guess to shorter guys, but theres tons of tall guys so ROCK them!