What is your main REWARD after you have reached your Goal

Options

Replies

• teschy123
    teschy123 Posts: 89
    Options
    My reward is to actually be the THIN FIT sister in the family Christmas Picture!!!! Wearing a really cute outfit I don't have to hide behind in. Going to be front and center instead of trying to stand behind my husband and brother LOL
  • lkt1970
    lkt1970 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My 5 year old daughter having a healthy mom. (and a tattoo)
  • wenmarie82
    Options
    I plan to go clothes shopping.
    Get a hair makeover.
    Get some professional pics taken.
    Go see the people that gave me heck about my weight and say "Hi betches".
  • tiffygrl12
    Options
    A tattoo and awesome new clothes.
  • kellie0407
    kellie0407 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    shopping-spree.jpg

Hahahahaha That's awesome, think that will be my reward too! :happy:
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    MY FIRST EVER BIKINI!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I will look awesome.
  • bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I will just pamper myself! Simple as that :)

Nails, hair, creams, etc Never been so girly before and I think I would love it!
  • bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Oh, and some sexy new undies for the boyfriend ;)
  • grim_streaker
    grim_streaker Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Being fit.

THIS!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I believe I posted here or a similar thread before, but I reached goal today. My reward was oreos lol
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/579575-today-i-hit-goal-doing-this-5-7-sedentary-female
    23tfp86.jpg

I didn't eat them through my entire weight loss journey. I just ate 1800 calories worth of them in a few hours. :drinker:
  • JadeHymora
    Options
    I plan to treat myself to a little makeover. It never hurts to get a new haircut and some clothes.
  • kfitzs
    kfitzs Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    a photo shoot of me looking at my best in case life comes along again and kids ruin my body and a new tattoo
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    being happy
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Small rewards along the way, but when I get to my goal of 135 i will treat myself to a whole new wardrobe and Glamour shots!
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    If I break 50 pounds by August, I'm getting myself a new hair-do!! I'm going to chop off my long locks and donate them, so I can pass on the support that I have found from here. But, I need a new skinny face to pull off a new me.

Ya know what? I'm going to copy off of you! I won't donate my hair (necessarily...didn't think about that), but I think I will get a sassy haircut, because mine is not that long (shoulder length), but rather boring as all get-out. I think a cute haircut will be another reward for me too!

A new sassy haircut makes every person feel so much hotter! It's like shedding the old you blues.

Not everyone. I have dreadlocks, so cutting my hair would send me into depression. See, for a person (and I know hundreds) with Locs, growth is the journey. For me, watching my hair grow longer as my body gets smaller is what makes me feel HOT!!!
  • Rizabees
    Rizabees Posts: 80
    Options
    New clothes; obviously.
    And a breast reduction. Down to a D or DD.
    Maybe even get to go on my honeymoon [we've been married for almost 3 years, i'm in no rush to be honest.] somewhere i can wear a cute bathing suit.
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Dittoo! Want new wardrobe and
    taking a bathing suit photo mimicing haley berry coming out of the water in james bond movie! My ticker below!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    An entire new wardrobe. I have been working on it for the past few weeks.
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    shopping-spree.jpg

LOL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!