JM - Ripped in 30 - May

Options
Hi all,

I'll start Ripped in 30 May 4th (after finishing 30DS).
Is anyone else wanting to start it with me?

Kisses,
Tatyanne

Replies

• krism320
    krism320 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I will try start it with you
  • Jjsugar2001
    Jjsugar2001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I was going to do it after 30DS but that wouldn't be until around May 14th.
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    I'll do it too! I just need to find the DVD. If I can't find it at the store this weekend, I will order it at Amazon. Lets do this!!
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    HI all,

Tks a lot. Your support is such a good motivation. I really don't feel i'm exercising alone :blushing:

krism320 - Just added you as friend :)

Jjsugar2001 - Start at the 14th! It will be only 10 days after me. We can check eachother progress nevertheless :wink:

Liv829 - Hope you find it. You are ending 30DS also, correct?

Kisses to all,
    Tatyanne
  • krism320
    krism320 Posts: 2
    Options
    @LIV829 I saw the dvd last night at target, they have workout dvd's in the section where you can buy yoga mats and weights. its was only $10

Tatyanne I was thinking about doing it when I saw the dvd last night and then I put it back, but now I'm excited that we have a group to do it with and we can help motivate each other :-)
  • mareed123
    mareed123 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hiya, im keen on joining you, i was thinking of doing 30DS but i think i will actually do RI30, i did it last year and it was really good! im also doing C25km as well :)
  • whatiseenow
    whatiseenow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely interested. I started at the end of March, but then went on a cruise, so that didn't work very well. I'll probably only do it three days a week though, since I'm also trying to get in three or four runs each week. Too much? Probably...
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 right now so count me in!! :bigsmile:
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    if u live in UK on fitness tv channel tonight there is Ripped in 30 I think it's 8pm!
  • Fairieluv77
    Options
    I started this morning and happened upon this thread looking for other's who have completed it. Should it be done every day?
  • heartquack
    Options
    Hey! I'm on day 2. Add me for support :)
  • zsanika13
    zsanika13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello

I was planning to start it soon too, so the 4th sounds really good. Add me please and we can all do it together! :)
  • projectconsistency
    Options
    I just did my first day of Ripped in 30!

On the DVD, Jillian recommends working out five or six days/week. I'll probably do Ripped three or four days each week in addition to running five days, hiking one day, and doing yoga one day. I always have at least one day of complete rest so that my muscles can recover and grow stronger.
  • Bubbles_09
    Bubbles_09 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just started today!!I'm excited!! Wondering if i should do more cardio with it... Ido mine evezryday then weekends off. And do yoga
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be the last day of my week 1! You will get results! I can see a difference already! Have fun! ♥
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    HI all,

Tks a lot. Your support is such a good motivation. I really don't feel i'm exercising alone :blushing:

krism320 - Just added you as friend :)

Jjsugar2001 - Start at the 14th! It will be only 10 days after me. We can check eachother progress nevertheless :wink:

Liv829 - Hope you find it. You are ending 30DS also, correct?

Kisses to all,
    Tatyanne

Hi Tatyanne! I did find ripped in 30 and bought it. I hurt my back over the weekend and had to take 2 days off the shred. I won't be able to start until probably May 7. I will end my shred on Saturday and have out of town company in Sunday, but I'll be ready Monday! I am excited! I don't know about you, but I have seen great results on the shred, but only in inches! I haven't lost hardly any weight at all, and sometimes my weight is up a pound or two fir several days before going back to where I started! I took some before pics and looked at them over the weekend and am pleased at the changes I am seeing! Hope to talk to you soon about Ripped in 30!
  • Modari
    Modari Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started week 4 and am AMAZED at the results already. I can fit into clothes that I couldn't fit into a month ago!! I didn't weigh myself or measure, but can see definite changes and I still have just under a week to go. Good luck everyone!
  • heartquack
    heartquack Posts: 10
    Options
    I just started today!!I'm excited!! Wondering if i should do more cardio with it... Ido mine evezryday then weekends off. And do yoga

I'm on my third day today, and wondering the same! Definitely am planning on a run on Thursday, but it's exam period and I can't do as much exercise as I'd like (hence why the 30min workout is so perfect). So I guess I am planning to do it 6 days a week with a run once, maybe twice a week.

What does everybody do in addition to Ripped in 30???
  • maman2
    maman2 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I just started yesterday. Did 30 day shred in February and lost 8 pounds. Hoping for same or better results with this.
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    im starting ripped in 30 on thursday so count me in:smile: