Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is there a difference?

Replies

• AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
    I see a lot of shrinkage in your waist, hips and stomach... and none in your boobs, which makes me very jealous! :happy:

Genes baby! lol
  • wood2415
    wood2415 Posts: 53 Member
    I can tell a difference for sure! Great job! Keep it up! :)
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    I would say you have toned up a bit. Congrats!

Thanks. I don't really see much change. It bums me out

Look at that vertical line under the right boob, that wasn't there before. Definite progress in the upper ab/ribcage area.

Edit: I see another new line on your left hip

I Feel like I looked better in the first picture

your fat might be getting "squishy"

And I fix that how?
  • Hawkian
    Hawkian Posts: 87 Member
    You've had two kids?

... :O

Just... keep doing what you're doing.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Great job Amber...keep it up. Your an inspiration!!
  • TheCurvyJ
    TheCurvyJ Posts: 43 Member
    Yep, more toned, smaller thighs, your ab "V" I don't know what that's called is way more defined. It's hard to see changes in ourselves because we look at us everyday. If you look at them side by side, the change stands right out.
  • ATOLLIT
    ATOLLIT Posts: 149
    There is definitely a difference, your abs in particular look a LOT more toned in the second pic.

I am also wondering what you did for 3 weeks to get that much change?! Whatever it is, I want some :P
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    I see a huge difference...less around your waist and definitely more toned!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    You've had two kids?

... :O

Just... keep doing what you're doing.

8 and 5 :)
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    definately notice difference in your abs and toned tummy, obliques.... you go girl! thats pretty awesome results in less than a months time!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    I see more stomach definition! You're looking great.
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Yep! I see more tone in your abs. Great work! :smile:
  • ATOLLIT
    ATOLLIT Posts: 149
    I walk between 3-5 miles a day. I've started going to the gym to do strength training for about an hour in the afternoons. I really try to stay within my calorie limit, I eat back between 1/4 and 1/2 my exercise calories and drink an *kitten* load of water! lol

Really? That's it??
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    I would say you have toned up a bit. Congrats!

Thanks. I don't really see much change. It bums me out

Look at that vertical line under the right boob, that wasn't there before. Definite progress in the upper ab/ribcage area.

Edit: I see another new line on your left hip

I Feel like I looked better in the first picture

your fat might be getting "squishy"

And I fix that how?

There's nothing to "fix," it means good stuff is happening. http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/of-whooshes-and-squishy-fat.html
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    I walk between 3-5 miles a day. I've started going to the gym to do strength training for about an hour in the afternoons. I really try to stay within my calorie limit, I eat back between 1/4 and 1/2 my exercise calories and drink an *kitten* load of water! lol

Really? That's it??

That's it. I don't bust my butt too hard. I DO also do sit ups, so I guess I lied lol
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    there is definitively a difference, which surprised me, as it's only been three weeks. what have you been doing, food and exercise wise? keep up the dedication, and you won't even recognize yourself in twelve more weeks.

that sounds like a great plan. i'm glad you're not afraid to eat your exercise calories, you've earned them!! can i suggest drinking a protein shake in the afternoons, right after your strength sessions, and before dinner? that is, if you aren't already doing so. great way to replenish what your body uses during your exercise, and to repair muscle.

and keep drinking water. a great way to avoid excess/saggy skin.
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    heck yeah! go girl, your firming up all over and keeping the boobies xoxo
  • smcd1976
    smcd1976 Posts: 1
    YES Your stomach looks far more toned. Fair play to you...
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    there is definitively a difference, which surprised me, as it's only been three weeks. what have you been doing, food and exercise wise? keep up the dedication, and you won't even recognize yourself in twelve more weeks.

that sounds like a great plan. i'm glad you're not afraid to eat your exercise calories, you've earned them!! can i suggest drinking a protein shake in the afternoons, right after your strength sessions, and before dinner? that is, if you aren't already doing so. great way to replenish what your body uses during your exercise, and to repair muscle.

and keep drinking water. a great way to avoid excess/saggy skin.

• AmberJslimsAWAY
    Yall made me so excited! Thank you!!