151lbs Off, and Hopefully For Good!

Options

Replies

• SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look so great! And truely an inspiration, thanks for sharing :)
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome job my man! Now let's get rid of the "Hopefully" in the title of this thread and make it "151 lbs Off FOR GOOD!"

You are truly an inspiration!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!!
  • pmartinvo
    pmartinvo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great.......happy for you that you decided and did this at your age and not waited like me till 55. Have a GREAT life!!! You are an inspiration.........
  • Pigpug100
    Pigpug100 Posts: 24
    Options
    Amazing! You look like two different people! Great job and thanks for the inspiration.
  • ZumbaBeast86
    Options
    Wow... you're such an inspiration! You just gave me my boost of motivation for the day! You look fantastic, and keep up with the healthy lifestyle. It's a huge change, but I have to agree with you. Most of the time, things are more delicious and more enjoyable. Once again, great job on your journey! You look fantastic, and you must feel even better!
  • sharpeoplepc
    sharpeoplepc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey about a year ago. After multiple previous failed attempts to lose weight, I decided to give it another go since I was tired of being as big as I was: 19 years old and 329lbs. Let's just say that I was never educated on proper nutrition as a child. Well now, after much hard work, I've lost about 150lbs. I'm loving it, too! I could have never done this without the support of MFP and I am thankful that such a site/app exists. I have more energy, can fit into just about any clothes I find, and I have had a major boost in the self confidence department.

Throughout the journey, I've changed my diet a lot. I'm actually quite happy about it, too! If I wouldn't have made this life-altering decision, then I would have never known all of the "healthy" food that's actually quite delicious. I've actually found many new favorites, which is saying a lot. Before, it was all fried and fast foods. Those are okay in moderation now, but damn, nothing beats the taste of an awesome organic gyro.

I currently weight 178lbs. My bmi went from 41.67 to 22.55. Here's a before and after pic.

15xv061.jpg

I went from a size 3XL shirt and 44x32 pants to a M shirt and 31x32 pants.

As I continue my new lifestyle, I'd just like everyone to know that the work is hard, but success is possible. I doubted myself many times, but I learned that if you keep on pushing, everything pays off in the end.

Grats!!!!! You did such a great job and even though I don't know you I"m totally proud of you :)
  • Julietecosse
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!! Congrats. You look great
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    how I hope to have your success!!!! Congratulations....you are TRANSFORMED!!!
  • pshearer7777
    pshearer7777 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Holy balls, dude, You've done something amazing! Wow! Very inspirational!
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You've done great:)
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!! Great work!!!
    :smile:
    Kaye
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow! Kudos to you. You look amazing.
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome lad! :bigsmile:
  • tara7302011
    tara7302011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    That is truly incredible. What an accomplishment - great job. No doubt it is gone for good, you've learned moderation and healthy alternatives (gyro - :drool:). Congratulations.
  • Askyewalker
    Askyewalker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!