151lbs Off, and Hopefully For Good!

Replies

• mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    You look amazing and you have your whole life ahead of you!!! Great job sharing!!!
  • jessicaoliver79
    jessicaoliver79 Posts: 28 Member
    Great job! you look amazing! :)
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    That's terrific, Grizz! What a freaking awesome transformation.

I've got lots to lose, and I'm curious about loose skin. Do you have quite a bit that you are hiding under your clothes in your 'after' pic, or did you work it off?
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Great job!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,719 Member
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • :happy: Wow Fabulous!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    yourockkitty1.gif
  • Awesome! Good job!
  • Krispy0013
    Krispy0013 Posts: 2 Member
    WOW I am totally inspired!
  • viser_haut
    viser_haut Posts: 97 Member
    You look like a completely different person, amazing! :smile:
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    WOW! what an awesome change to make at such a young age! Congrats
  • westn
    westn Posts: 18 Member
    Awesome job! True dedication that's all I can say. Keep up the good work!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    you look amazing! congrats on your success.
  • viser_haut
    viser_haut Posts: 97 Member
    I've also started living a much more active lifestyle. Yeah, I do still play Xbox like the gamer at heart I am, but I also spend a lot of time on walks, hikes, and much more.
    ^ Like! Got to have some down-time

Definitely man. I'm surprised that I even dropped weight after the release of Skyrim. I guess it might have been because I had forgotten to eat lol!

I also felt like this... way too much time logged on Skyrim :D
  • michelleranee
    michelleranee Posts: 28 Member
    Great work. You are an inspiration.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    you killed it ,way to go man!
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    You look amazing! :)

I respect you so much for making the decision and having the commitment to change your lifestyle and become a better you.
    You are a new person, you are brand new, it must feel so good.

Congratulations.
  • That's terrific, Grizz! What a freaking awesome transformation.

I've got lots to lose, and I'm curious about loose skin. Do you have quite a bit that you are hiding under your clothes in your 'after' pic, or did you work it off?

I have some, but from what I've researched, it should tighten and tone over time. I try not to worry too much about it since I'm still young and it's supposed to bounce back better. I'm just glad I did all of this now and not later. Though it may not be the best thing in the world to have, I'll take it over the fat. It's just an unfair result for hard work, but no one's perfect.
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    That's terrific, Grizz! What a freaking awesome transformation.

I have some, but from what I've researched, it should tighten and tone over time. I try not to worry too much about it since I'm still young and it's supposed to bounce back better. I'm just glad I did all of this now and not later. Though it may not be the best thing in the world to have, I'll take it over the fat. It's just an unfair result for hard work, but no one's perfect.
    Reason I ask, is based on what a fitness friend of mine told me recently. He said that for morbidly obese people, the only way for the skin to keep up with massive weight loss, is to lose no more than 1-2 pounds a week on average.

Thanks a lot for the inspiring pictures today, Grizz. Great job!
  • INSPIRATIONAL!!!!!
    Congrats on the amazing success!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!