How much food does this hold?

13»

Replies

• Hahham
    Hahham Posts: 18 Member
    buy a scale for food and weigh out your food with a 1 cup or a 1/2 cup then put it on your plate.
    I LOVE MY CARBS AND THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO CONTROL HOW MUCH YOU ARE EATING
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    I was concerned for a moment, almost had you get a I dunno a measuring cup and then realized it was a the monday gag thread....well played. Hoping the original OP of the water bottle appreciates the funny and sees the humor in all of this on Tuesday :)
  • katemme
    katemme Posts: 191
    Is it shaped spaghetti or straight spaghetti? And what kind of water are you cooking it in?
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    ??? wth????
  • Is it shaped spaghetti or straight spaghetti? And what kind of water are you cooking it in?

It is both shaped and straight......I like to cook it in dishwater:)
  • indiedoll
    indiedoll Posts: 29 Member
    Are you on a train heading east from NYC at 70mph, at the same time a train heading west at 75mph left Seattle ?

Lols, those two trains ended up in the ocean, but the NYC train got there first.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Is it shaped spaghetti or straight spaghetti? And what kind of water are you cooking it in?

It is both shaped and straight......I like to cook it in dishwater:)

How do you keep it from getting all tangled up in the fan blades on the bottom?

Every time I try that, it gets all twisted up with the hair from the muskrat that licks the plates clean...