New here and I need some friends!

Options
Hello, MFP! I'm Autumn and I am 27 years old. I am the mother to two wonderful, beautiful children Toby (almost 5) and Lily (almost 2). I recently separated from my husband of five years (getting a divorce) and I am seeking to re-establish the person I was before meeting him. Among the many things I hope to achieve in his absence, my pre-relationship weight is top priority. I would really like to lose almost 40 lbs. I am currently 159 lbs and I would like to get down to 120. I know it's a big goal, but I think I can do it. I just need a little support along the way! So, who's with me? I'd love some new friends! :)

Replies

• Kalebs8mom
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!! I know you can do it! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • mommyaudie
    Options
    Awesome, thank you. I will add you. :)
  • dlhenry511
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. We are looking to loose about the same amount of weight. Good luck!
  • mommyaudie
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. We are looking to loose about the same amount of weight. Good luck!

Good luck to you as well! I know we can do it. :)
  • wickman_4
    Options
    Hello, good to see you here. I wish you all the success in your goals. Feel free to dd me!
  • mbeltz
    mbeltz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can DO this!! Feel free to add me!
  • Gohomebay
    Gohomebay Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like
  • wickman_4
    Options
    Hi, its good to be here. I am 41 years old and need to loose weight to avoid health problems. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • tubby07
    tubby07 Posts: 18
    Options
    hello im new too lol i was on here last year but im back again now x
  • alars09
    alars09 Posts: 27
    Options
    You will do great!!! :)

If you are serious about losing weight, and feeling better about yourself, I've been doing the 90 day body by vi challenge as well as using my fitnesspal. Works wonders!! :)
  • mommyaudie
    Options
    I am so impressed by the community here. Already I've had a ton of friend requests. You guys rock! I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • mommyaudie
    Options
    You will do great!!! :)

If you are serious about losing weight, and feeling better about yourself, I've been doing the 90 day body by vi challenge as well as using my fitnesspal. Works wonders!! :)

Body by vi? Never heard of it. Do you have any additional info? Thanks. :)
  • Strawberrypop
    Strawberrypop Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find so much support here :) Feel free to add me, fellow red-head! (By the way - i love your name!!)
  • mommyaudie
    Options
    Welcome! You will find so much support here :) Feel free to add me, fellow red-head! (By the way - i love your name!!)

Thank you so much. I'll be sending an add your way. :D
  • marianns1976
    marianns1976 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Fitness Pal as well and would love to make some new friends, so please add me!! :tongue:
  • dancngdolfn
    dancngdolfn Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I've lost 19lbs so far and i have another 40 to go so we can do this together if you like. Feel free to add me.:happy:
  • vickystrand1
    vickystrand1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me if you'd like! Good Luck!
  • horndame
    horndame Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome! I am sure you will do great...you sound very determined!
    Add me if you'd like...
  • Jph6701
    Jph6701 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi Good luck in your new life feel free to add me.
  • mommyaudie
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words. I hope I can offer you all the same support. :)