Replies

• Music_dreamer
    Options
    ill have to remember that! thank you!
  • shannyip
    shannyip Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Shannon and I am new as well and have no friends as of yet either. I am also trying to lose 30 pounds (well 23 now:)) we will be around the same weight when we reach our goals!! Yeahh... I am determined this time to shed the apres baby pounds. I also have two Children boy(7yrs) and a little girl( 2 and a bit) who is named Lily to:) So we already have two things in common. Anyway you are the first person I have written to and feel it would be good to get a feel of community on this journey.:smile:
  • mommyaudie
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Shannon and I am new as well and have no friends as of yet either. I am also trying to lose 30 pounds (well 23 now:)) we will be around the same weight when we reach our goals!! Yeahh... I am determined this time to shed the apres baby pounds. I also have two Children boy(7yrs) and a little girl( 2 and a bit) who is named Lily to:) So we already have two things in common. Anyway you are the first person I have written to and feel it would be good to get a feel of community on this journey.:smile:

Hi Shannon. I'd love to offer my support to you in your journey. I really think we can reach our goals.

It's awesome that you have a Lily too. :)
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Emma I am 37 and a single parent to my two lovely children Mollie (8) and Harrison (4). I too am seperated from my husband and will get divorced at some point. My weight loss journey originally started in July / Aug 2010 when I weighed 254lbs, by April 2011 I had lost 60lbs. Last summer my marriage ended and around then I lost focus with my weight loss and have since regained 20lbs. I joined MFP two weeks ago weighing 214lbs and have since lost a further 6.7lbs. My goal is to lose another 25lbs by August and then an additional 14lbs

Feel free to add me as a friend and I wish you luck with your weight loss :)
  • mommyaudie
    Options
    Hi, my name is Emma I am 37 and a single parent to my two lovely children Mollie (8) and Harrison (4). I too am seperated from my husband and will get divorced at some point. My weight loss journey originally started in July / Aug 2010 when I weighed 254lbs, by April 2011 I had lost 60lbs. Last summer my marriage ended and around then I lost focus with my weight loss and have since regained 20lbs. I joined MFP two weeks ago weighing 214lbs and have since lost a further 6.7lbs. My goal is to lose another 25lbs by August and then an additional 14lbs

Feel free to add me as a friend and I wish you luck with your weight loss :)

I will definitely add you, Emma. I wish you tons of luck in your weight loss endeavor. I hope I can offer you some support. I, too, gained weight when my marriage ended (about 10 lbs). I know we can do this. :)
  • verodzrosas
    verodzrosas Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm also new and haven't added any friends yet, so lets do this together!!
  • dyellz
    dyellz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    you can add me too:) we are all in this together!
  • Ke1ra78
    Ke1ra78 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Good luck. Will send you an add. I started at the same weight back in Jan and have lost 11 lbs. Wanna get to 133 and
    see how i feel then.:-)
  • kleed41
    kleed41 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am new here too. I would love to make some new friends to help on the journey. My name is Lee. I will celebrate my 20th wedding anniversary in July. I have 3 children. Two boys ages 16 and 12 and a daughter 7 years old. This is the message I sent to my friends today.
    :happy: Today, I am putting it out there for all the world to see. I am an over eater. I celebrate success with food, I drown my sorrows with food, I recover from boredom with food, I socialize through food( I know many of you have heard the word "let's do lunch" come out of my mouth.) Today, I am embarrassed to admit that I have hit an all time high of 256.8 lbs. I hope that by admitting this I will start seeing my self as over weight and unhealthy. By being mortified every time I see or talk to one of you that I will end the cycle. That at the age of 41 I WILL be the best Lee I can be.
  • gorisn
    gorisn Posts: 11
    Options
    please add me!!
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options
    most of the MFP family will be willing to help!

just send an add out my way and im willing to help along the way :)
  • ZokasTRK
    ZokasTRK Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! As you might have guessed, in new here! I'm an armature athlete from Glasgow that eats far too much and it's slowing me down! So with a marathon coming up in a few months its time to start eating properly! So feel free to add me and shout at me when I eat 4,500Kcal a day like I did yesterday! See ya!
  • ghostpixie
    ghostpixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Anyone is always free to add me :)
  • wildflower0872
    Options
    Happy to be added by anyone.... survived my first month... lost about 10lbs, log in every day and happy to support :-) xxx

I have about 70lbs to get rid of!

:flowerforyou:
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Of course you can do it! Feel free to add me, Im kinda addicted to MFP, here evry day lol