30DS - sore feet!?

Options
So I'm currently doing level 2 of the 30DS and oh my god! My feet are in agony! Level 1, I was fine with, but now whenever I do jumping jacks/high knees etc, I get shooting pains from my ankles to my toes, on both feet! So yeah anyone else had this? Should I continue with it ?? I'm worried that I'll injure my feet even more! It's fine when I'm walking etc.

Replies

• Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Are you using sneakers? are they supportive?
  • VanillaTwilight001
    VanillaTwilight001 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I should have mentioned that haha, no I don't wear trainers when I'm doing it. I just usually have my socks on. Mabye that's where I'm going wrong haha.
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Yeah I ask beacuse when I was home doing DVD"s I never wore sneakers.. and especially if I did Zumba my feet would hurt badly..

Now that it clicked in that hmm maybe I should wear sneakers, I havent had any issues.

You need them for support.
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yeah my ankles just started hurting 2 days ago on level 2. I'm going to start wearing sneakers now, and that will hopefully eliminate my paid lol.
  • VanillaTwilight001
    VanillaTwilight001 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Haha yeah, I will start to use trainers now! I just didn't think about it before since I'm doing it at home and on a yoga mat haha. Hopefully it'll help! Thanks :)
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Yup... it is the running shoes. Jillian and the girls all wear them and I'm sure the impact from the jumping is what is making your feet hurt!
  • SuperFitby40
    Options
    Happened to me as well.. the first 2 days of my 30DS I was barefoot.. and my calf muscles hurt like crazy! Learnt my lesson.. we need the support and the shock absorbers :)