New and would luv some friends

My name is April and I will be starting Insanity next week. I have 5 kids and would luv to have many friends to help keep me pushing until I get to my goal weight.

Replies

• SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    welcome! feel free to add me, i have 3 kids and im sure everyone could use as much support as they can get :)
  • MSimp78
    MSimp78 Posts: 17
    You can add me if you'd like! I'm on daily and love to cheer MFP friends on!
  • Cuddlebug12
    Cuddlebug12 Posts: 52 Member
    Hello!

I'm new to the site! I've just had my 2nd baby 3 months ago and I'm looking to shed the weight gained! I would love any tips and advise on the best way to do this!

Thx
  • SadiesMommy0517
    SadiesMommy0517 Posts: 16 Member
    Hello! add me!!! im working on getting the baby weight off as well :) !!
  • I joined the site awhile ago, but am now going to truly begin tracking my foods and my workouts. I would love to find some friends for mutual support and encouragement! Please feel free to add me as a friend. :-)
  • malins2
    malins2 Posts: 154 Member
    Welcome! I have three kids + a bonus (exchange student), please feel free to add me if you like!
  • Sweet_Pea_82
    Sweet_Pea_82 Posts: 41 Member
    My name is Amanda and I am brand new to the site. I've tried tracking calories and excersise before, but somehow I never made it through a whole day......I have two girls that are my world. Would love to meet new people as well :-)
  • Hey, I'm Chelsea. Add me if you want? :flowerforyou:
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    :huh:
  • ashley22238
    ashley22238 Posts: 22 Member
    Hello I am trying to lose the baby weight I gained as well. I have three children of which the baby just turned 8 months. I always gain a ton of weight when I am pregnant. I still have about 30 lbs to lose before I get to my pre-pregnancy weight. I would love for you to add me. :-)
  • Leslie6208
    Leslie6208 Posts: 3
    Hi April, My name is Leslie and I'm also new to the site. I'm also looking for support to obtain my fitness goals. You can also add me if you'd like.
  • Feel free to add me :) I'm quite new aswell :)
  • julsbrock
    julsbrock Posts: 3
    Hi April! I'm also working on getting the baby weight off - of course, my "baby" is almost 21 - so that's probably not a valid excuse anymore, eh? LOL Anyway.....I would be honored to be one of your MFP friends - I'm new on here also - we can take this walk together, so to speak. Feel free to add me if you like.:smile:
  • nursewhy
    nursewhy Posts: 17
    Add me! We have similar goals. I have 2 kids. How old are yours?
  • Hi there!

Feel free to add me! I am also working on getting baby weight off, as many other are. It seems that we have some similiar aspirations. Would love to be support buddies! -Jen
  • helloooo!

new to this site, dont have any kids, but i have hypothyroid disease which messes with everything...need some serious motivation.
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Hi I am Bekah and I have 5 kids too! Feel free to add me!
  • EricaU
    EricaU Posts: 8 Member
    Hi! U r doing great so far! Add me...I'm a newly divorced mother of two boys ages 1 and 3 and have decided to make fitness a more important part of my life!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Feel free to send a request : )
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    helloooo!

new to this site, dont have any kids, but i have hypothyroid disease which messes with everything...need some serious motivation.

Hypothyroid here too! :-) Feel free to add me, peeps. ;-)