5 month progress pics

Options

Replies

• verodzrosas
    verodzrosas Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good job! Inspirational, thanks for sharing.
  • mirandasullivan85
    mirandasullivan85 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! So motivating! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • RoseRoiz
    RoseRoiz Posts: 95
    Options
    congratulations!! Great job keep it up!!:flowerforyou:
  • girlholiday
    Options
    Good job! This is motivating for me.
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing progress! Congrats!
  • adailey94
    adailey94 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for all the compliments, seriously. it really feels good to hear all that and keeps motivating me to push further. I'm gonna try to answer the all the questions I saw on this thread. As for my calories, when i first started, my daily goal was around 1900-2000 calories a day, my daily goal now is around 1500. I have trouble hitting my daily goal a lot though, mostly eating back my exercise calories is where my problem is. Before I changed my eating habits, I was a soda junkie. I would drink at least 3-4 cans of soda a day if not more. So when I first started watching what I ate, I limited myself to one can of regular soda a day. Then I started spacing it out even more. Then I started drinking diet which I always said I would never do, but even now, I won't drink more than one diet soda a day. I think water really does wonders for yourself. For my workouts, I use an elliptical, I go on walks, I've tried power90, numerous biggest loser dvds, sometimes I just dance with my headphones in. I get bored so easily with doing the same thing that I jump around to different things. I try to exercise at least 3-4 times a week, I've had weeks where I just wasn't into it so I took a couple of days off and didn't beat myself up over it. And lastly, I got the courage to show these pics from seeing other people have the courage to do the same, it really motivates me to see that it's possible.
  • debobrien1
    debobrien1 Posts: 95
    Options
    Wow!!! So impressive!!! Well done! :smile:
  • ninerschick
    ninerschick Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great....keep up the good work ur doing great....what type of foods do you have through out your day?...
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm happy for you!
  • adailey94
    adailey94 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great....keep up the good work ur doing great....what type of foods do you have through out your day?...

lots of grilled food, soup, veggies and fruit! I'm not big on salads but I try to have one every once in a while. I eat jello sugar free pudding every day too, I love it.
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    Wow you must be so proud! You look great!
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I have to say its very brave of you to post before pics :) Congrats on the weight loss you look fantastic!
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wholey! Nice!
  • Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Pattiesworld1
    Pattiesworld1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job - keep up the great work!
  • franks1wife
    franks1wife Posts: 11
    Options
    Great job! Keep up that good work.
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    nice job! Keep going :-)
  • chetnabhatt
    chetnabhatt Posts: 77
    Options
    What a progress !
    Congratulations lady...Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • Mels22
    Mels22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Well done
  • brenbbb
    brenbbb Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, truly inspirational! Way to go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!