• smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Congrats!!! :)
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Congratulations!!!! It gives a great incentive to stick with it :wink:
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Super! Congrats to you. :flowerforyou: ~ I too know the elated feeling of getting under 250. I started losing in Oct. 2011 (was 272), not I am at 239 (last weigh in). I totally feel your proudness to get under one big milestone. Best of Luck to you~ hold your head high.... You deserve the glory! Note: I will be cheering you to get under 200! :smile:
  • lesanncan
    lesanncan Posts: 70 Member
    congrads! your doing great!
  • That's so encouraging to hear!!! I just started MFP and I am about at your starting weight! Keep it up....or rather, keep it off!!! :)
  • Thank you all for the encouragement, it helps alot. I know I can accomplish anything if I put my mind to it.
  • sandrasjourney
    sandrasjourney Posts: 10 Member
    Congratulations!!!!
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    You are off to a great start! Keep focusing on reaching the smaller milestones. Some of mine are/were "BMI<40", "250", "Halfway to GOAL", "reaching ONEderland", "BMI<30" and then "150" and then "GOAL". Breaking it into smaller challenges gives you attainable goals that will motivate you to carry on to the next one.

Best wishes.
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 335 Member
    Congrats! WTG!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!