12 Months 170lbs lost with Photos! What A Year!!

Options

Replies

• deebes80
    deebes80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You both look great! Congratulations, you are very inspiring!
  • Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Awesome, amazing, inspiring... You dont even look like the same person! Beautiful job!!!!
    this is what I was thinking too.
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Blew my mind! You both look terrific!!
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing job. Congrats to you!
  • ItsShenMarie
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations!
  • jlm_getfit
    jlm_getfit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! What an inspiration to us all!
  • ses0786
    ses0786 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Well done!
  • martina123321
    Options
    WOW AMAZING!!!! You totally work your new look. Huge pat on the back xx
  • torionna
    torionna Posts: 16
    Options
    It's about time you added a profile picture! Congrats on all of your success and reaching 190! That is wonderful and you look GREAT!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!! YOu look so much younger!
  • bdur76
    bdur76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of your compliments!!
    It's funny for me to think that I am inspiring to people, funny but awesome! :wink:

I've found that the trick to losing weight and getting in shape is that ****spoiler alert***** there is no secret!
    Consistent hard work, dedication and calorie deficit will create results. I was and continue to be diligent in tracking my food. I do not skip workouts. If I miss a workout, I make it up! If I'm going out to dinner with friends, or if there is a holiday or special occasion, I allow myself to indulge, one day will not uno your hard work, and life is too short to never indulge or enjoy the things and people you love! Making this a lifestyle is the answer! Do what works for you! For me it is usually skipping breakfast, eating a light lunch, and a larger dinner portion. This satisfies and works for me!

Love your exercise, but keep it challenging! If you don't love your workouts, you won't stick wih them. I started out and lost the overwhelming majority of my weight by just walking. When walking five miles a day got too easy, I started running with C25K, then I added strength training and realized I loved it! I cut back on cardio to three days a week, and do three days of lifting. Since day one I've always taken Fridays off every week. Your body does need time to rest and heal!

Find what you love and what works for you and stick with it! If you have an awful day or go over your calorie goals, don't give up. One day is just that, one day. Don't throw in the towel and don't give up. Tomorrow is a new day!

Again thanks for the feedback and support. I've never really felt attractive or secure in my appearance in my entire life. So these compliments are really a new thing for me, probably why I waited so long to post any photos, thanks again and feel free to add me as a friend! Truly all of my friends on MFP's perseverance, dedication, and losses have helped me to get to where I am today.
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you both! What a healthy, happy family!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing!

What a beautiful family!
  • vbonina
    vbonina Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You're an inspiration
  • Husky000
    Husky000 Posts: 6
    Options
    oh my goshhhhhhh well dun xxx
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    That's pretty damned awesome. Proof positive you put your mind to it, you CAN do ANYTHING!
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look incredible!
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Wow! You don't even look like the same person! Congrats to you and your wife!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!