court617 Posts: 65
    Options
    Orange Team:
    Current weight: 162.9
    Goal Weight: 155 for challenge, 135 overall
  • Satyrakk
    Satyrakk Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    All TEAM PURPLE is now accounted for, also. YIPPEE. A bit of confusion with where to post the first day, but hopefully that will be worked out by next week.

We should have numbers out in the next day or so. A big THANK YOU! to all the team leads!!

And together we are going to lose more weight than 2 baby elephants weigh....
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Re: My group now is gone

From tech support:

My apologies. We're definitely having an issue with Groups that's taking us longer to fix than I'd like. Your group is still there, but it looks like it had the same problem as some other new groups: members, admins, and moderators are missing, and the group isn't editable. I do appreciate your frustration, especially as this group was meant to get folks off to a strong start in May.

I'll do what I can to accelerate the fix. Once the group is working, it's founder may need to re-invite users, or re-edit it to make it publicly visible so members can find it again.

Again, I'm very sorry for the glitch. The engineer working on the issue tells me the issue has been resolved, but we need to push the new code out to the site to finish the fix. I asked recently for that process to be accelerated, and I'll touch base in a moment with the tech crew to see if I can move that process forward any faster.
  • Satyrakk
    Satyrakk Posts: 298 Member
    Options

Group rooms are now up and running!!!

Please check in!!

• CPASCUA09
    CPASCUA09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Red team start weight 132 goal weight 126
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options

Group rooms are now up and running!!!

Please check in!!

Yeah!!! Seems to be working for White Team and all members are showing up as members. Thanks!
  • Niagarasailor
    Niagarasailor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Team Teal Group is here! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5281-may-challenge-teal-group

And it's working! If you aren't a member but you're on team teal, please join the group!
  • DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

FOR TEAM BLACK, we have the following check ins:

DrivenDiva goal loss 8.0
    MamaBear57 goal loss 5.0
    Bella7966 goal loss 7.3
    Phemaj goal loss 5.6
    Wandering1 goal loss 5.0
    Cbanks74 goal loss 5.6
    Linny055
    TamikaAnn

We had a check in from lovecbear (but I think they may have been in the wrong group or perhaps in the other May challenge that's going on.

We've not heard from cmcfer52 (I sent a friend request just today b/c I didn't realize they were a part of the team yet)
    And Tina01i is part of the white team (so I've asked her if she would be so kind as to remove herself from the group).

TEAM BLACK GROUP PAGE NOW OPEN

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5259-may-challenge-black-group

✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸ƸӜƷ (¯`♥´¯) .✫GO BLACK GOOOOO, GOOOO BLACK GOOOO!!! HEY BLACK TEAM WHATDOYASAY??! WE ARE GOING TO WIN TODAY!!!.✫ . (¸.♥´¸.♥´♥¨)
  • DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Bump so I don't have to dig for this thread!
  • tris2002
    tris2002 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Do we have a week 2 challenge yet?
  • Niagarasailor
    Niagarasailor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Do we have a week 2 challenge yet?
    It's been posted in the Team Lead Group and the individual team groups.
    Week 2 Challenge

WE ARE FINISHERS!!

This week you are challenged to do something you have BEEN PUTTING OFF (PROCRASTINATING)!

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR TEAM!!

An extra .1 lbs bonus will be given for every team member who completes this task. Please make sure that it is something you can finish this week. Have a great adventure!

(Some of you may argue that this is not a weight loss thing. However, as we look at changing our bodies, feeling better about things we have been putting off is going to help each of us feel better about challenges we will need to tackle in the future).

Brainstorm with your team for ideas of what you can do....