Brazil Butt Lift?

Options

Replies

• LizJ08
    LizJ08 Posts: 127
    Options
    My opinion is that if you're working your thighs, you're working your butt too. I loved high & tight, but my thighs are more of a problem area than my butt. Bum bum is an awesome workout. It was the first one I tried and was sweating like crazy! Felt great when I got done after taking a shower, LOL. Can't wait to try sculpt for the first time tomorrow!
  • nyspotlight
    nyspotlight Posts: 124
    Options
    I like your theory.

I really like sculpt. It is pretty much ALL arms, a little abs, and no real butt or thigh work. In case you were worried. It's a nice break from all the lower body and will keep you balanced. I am amazed at how out of shape my arms are. But I'm working on it!
  • LizJ08
    Options
    Just finished sculpt. My arms feel like jello! I have a lot of upper back, shoulder & neck tension and am hoping this might help. I think I'll do bum bum tomorrow.
  • NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Love all workouts for BBL. it works great.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 3 tomorrow but I finished 4 weeks over a year ago with some nice results. This time I am really working my butt off and following the program to the T. I love this workout. I also did 90x and had excellent results as well.
  • Doesntplaynice82
    Doesntplaynice82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I just started the Brazil Butt Lift, well I got it in the mail about 2 weeks ago and was really excited about it...I started the video and lasted all of 5 minutes haha! I have since worked up my endurance and did half the bum bum video today. Maybe by next week I can complete the whole thing. I REALLY wish these workout videos would go in "levels" like....i'm new to this and uncoordinated and lack endurance so lets start with a SLOW video and focus on TECHNIQUE before I get all dancey and such. I'm going to keep trying though...not really following the program 100%, just using it as a tool when I can't get to the gym.
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    I love bbL. I think some of the videos are fast paced but you can always just paused the dvd and work your way up. If you stick with it, you will see results.
  • emmyanne85
    emmyanne85 Posts: 4
    Options
    I've really been liking BBL! I've been doing it now for a little under 4 weeks (sadly to say, not constantly, i sometimes skip days) but i've noticed a huge difference. I would complain about the pace and increasing intensity of the video because once your muscles are burned out from 25+ minutes of working, you're not consistently doing your best on the upcoming moves. When I get to this point I pause the video for about 2 or so minutes and drink water and try to convince myself to continue. the only REAL complaint I have is it's killer on my knees, and I'm only 16. Soooo.... But, I've seen great results, if you're on the fence about time length or getting it in general, flip on over to the YESS side, its totally worth it :)
  • rjspeck
    rjspeck Posts: 5
    Options
    I LOVE BBL.... I do have a GREAT time doing it. I like that the videos aren't an hour long for each one. I def don't have that much time. I don't follow the program to a "T", but I do stay busy on the days that I don't feel like pushing play.... I am hoping that I get a little more enthusiastic about the program since summer is right around the corner and vacation is like a MONTH away!!! AAAHHH... Don't know if my bum bum will be swim suit ready, but hopefully it will be ready for some shorts :)
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    30 Days is up for me on Sunday. I can't wait to take a pic of my booty and compare. I am already pretty excited about the inches but won't post those till it is officially 30 days!
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I guess I need to get BBL too since it sounds like it has pretty good results.
    I may be a guy, but I need it. I look like Hank Hill and I'm half suspcious my glute muscles never formed at birth.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    *bump! I want to buy this :]
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Bump. I am seriously thinking about getting BBL. Love reading your posts!!
  • LizJ08
    Options
    Lol at futuremalestr. Anyone on here that is talking about getting it, if you do, be sure to friend me!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to hear about everyone's progress with this workout. I can't wait to start!
    I will be following the "pear" workout - and I spent the extra $ on the "upgrade" workouts. Hopefully that will keep me from getting bored. I did do the Cardio Axe as a substitute for a CHX cardio day and felt like a dork. Gladly, no one is home when I work out!
    GL to you all!!
    t
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Started this program Wednesday. Doing the "flat" workout since I lack any kind of definition in that area. 2 days later and I can barely walk up the stairs. Even my mom, who is a fitness geek and has been teaching aerobics and physically training people for 15+ years had a rough time with the "lift" video. I'm so excited for the results after the first 30 days. Good luck everyone.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    There is a new group called Brazillian Butt Lift Challenge - the challenge starts June 1st. I just got my BBL DVD's and am looking forward to being in a group to be encouraged!!
  • PrincessMonica05
    Options
    I started BBL on Thursday. Today was day 2 and I am sore but I love it! I can't wait to see results after 60 and 90 days.
  • AllyBird82
    AllyBird82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1 for the pear shaped program. I feel good, and can tell that I'm improving with each repetition of the workout. I haven't done sculpt yet. That's coming up this week. Overall, I really enjoy this program and am definitely being challenged!
  • alilovesray
    alilovesray Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just posted this...but does anyone know how to log in the activity???
    Aerobics or Circuit Training ??