What is your guilty pleasure food?

Options

Replies

• nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    chips good ol salty chips are bad for me in so many ways and I recently found a recipe to make fish tacos and it uses breaded fish made from chips ... so evil but I think I'll still make em one day
  • Janet55555555555
    Options
    I love pizza, burritos, Chinese food, cream filled doughnuts, and ice cream.
  • shell6469
    shell6469 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Miller lite & cracker/cheese trays... Love cheese- hugs and kisses to cheese....
  • Por2gueseMama
    Por2gueseMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Pizza and Wine yum!!!
  • Bree1294
    Bree1294 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My guilt food.... pumpkin seeds.... the sodium alone is enough to make anyone cringe.... but oh so yummy! :embarassed:
  • jencopes
    jencopes Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Beer and Wings!! I have been curbing the wing craving by making my own...but I like my beer with the Buffalo Sauce!
  • sweetmspea
    sweetmspea Posts: 87
    Options
    Peanut M & M's, fried chicken, macaroni and cheese. OMG, I am getting hungry!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Jerk Chicken! It has skin on it, gravy, red beans, and the rice is white; but If I want to body I desire I must steer clear of it :brokenheart:
  • AndiPandi687
    Options
    Cheese and wine!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I do not have any guilty pleasures because I refuse to feel guilty eating food I enjoy.

I don't over indulge or overeat but I do have chocolate and/or ice cream most days as part of my balanced diet. I also enjoy a drink at the weekend with my friends and we go out to lunch/dinner a couple of times a month too.

I used to love oven-baked fried chicken goujons with pasta & sauce - that was my real go-to comfort food. But to be honest, I haven't had that in yonks and I've not even craved it. Now, perhaps that's because I'm enjoying what I eat nowadays more and I also enjoy looking and feeling good, so I don't have to resort to comfort eating :happy:
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    What don't I crave. I can't say that it is anything in particular all the time. It varies, so it is hard to kick such a variety!! I LOVE food. Good, bad and in between. Last craving that I had to curb was chocolate cake. Hadn't had chocolate in a while and didn't feel like making it. I wanted decadent. Local bakery where there was supposed to be a wonderful cake, closed for Sunday afternoon. Ended up going to McAlister's Deli for their chocolate spoon bread. It was so rich I couldn't even eat half. Totally hit the spot and curbed the craving! Craving before that was Sushi!!!! Next one, not sure, probably fried chicken or pizza. Food is good stuff.
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Milk chocolate, and cheesecake. LOVE cheesecake!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Wine, I suppose. It's the only 'food' I eat regularly that I know is not healthy (in the amounts I drink). It does bring me great pleasure, but I don't feel guilty about it. :drinker:
  • TasTam
    TasTam Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Love fritos scoops and Hellava Good Dip horseradish dip and Dollar General has a sweet & spicy trail mix that I have actually sat down and ate 3 bags in one sitting. It hits all the right spots of salty, crunchy, spicy and sweet!!! Yummo!!!!!
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Moscato and / or Red Mango (Cake Batter w/Oreos, strawberries & Ghiradelli chocolate sauce) :drinker:
  • kp31275
    kp31275 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    my guilty pleasure is definitely more on the sweet side :) I love the combination of a couple chocolate chip cookies, double fudge brownie, vanilla ice cream, topped with caramel and chocolate syrup and then some pretzels crumbled on top for a little salt. I don't think I've ever had this exact combination but it would be really good. :D
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    CHEEEESE and loads of it. mmmmm
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Gumbo, fried shrimp, fried catfish, hushpuppies... hey it's not easy living in the deep south! I haven't had any since starting, though. Easy to avoid when you can't cook it at home. I also love me some Sun Chips, I could easily go through a big bag by myself. I don't keep them in the house anymore because I find it stupid to count how many chips I pull out just to have something crunchy.
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Reese's PB Cups, Culvers Custard, and Scotch-a-Roos(these I have to make to have, so I usually only make them when I know there wil be a lot of people around to eat them.)
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Cajun Boiled Peanuts

... oh man if there was only 1 thing I could eat EVERY DAY for the rest of my life, it's Cajun Boiled Peanuts. But (w/ shell) a cup of them is about 200 calories!!! And I can go through about 3 cups *easily* if I let myself :grumble: stupid high calorie peanuts