What is your guilty pleasure food?

Options

Replies

• caitlinmcauley
    Options
    OMFG chipotleee. i miss it so much. and cheddar cheese. i could eat a whole stick of it in one sitting. been almost 2 months since ive had either of them.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Fried chicken wings and wine. I know wine is a drink but it's my weakness as well.

This!! Love both way too much
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Arby's mozzarella sticks. and I work right up the road from the local arby's. it's torture every day! :sad: I wish I could eat them every day and still be healthy.
  • Meggie1045
    Meggie1045 Posts: 20
    Options
    Panzarottis!!! Actually anything with mozzarella cheese mmmm
  • Feddyvon
    Feddyvon Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love cupcakes, the kind you get at a bakery. Unfortunately, they come in around 800 cals, and a mountain of sugary carbs, so I try to limit myself to one a month.

My weekly guilty indulge is PeachWave Frozen Yogurt. My typical mix up comes in around 500 calories, but it replaces my lunch for that day, so I'm usually able to stay under my measures. That's one thing I just can't turn away from though.
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Where do I start??

TGI Fridays, cheese, chocolate, pizza, cheese, curry and cheesy fries.

Did I mention cheese?

And fried chicken.
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    CHEEEESE and loads of it. mmmmm

ME TOO!! I could totally get extra cheese on a stuffed crust pizza, with a large order of mozzarella sticks on the side, and cheesy bread sticks (preferably stuffed with cheese too). No wonder my cholesterol is on the high side. :sad:
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Reese's PB Cups, Culvers Custard, and Scotch-a-Roos(these I have to make to have, so I usually only make them when I know there wil be a lot of people around to eat them.)

Oh and Peanut Butter M&M's...I could eat an entire bag without batting an eye.....are you seeing a pattern here.....peanut butter/chocolate= love for this girl! hahaha
  • juicyfruitkk
    juicyfruitkk Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Guilty pleasures...hmm....
    Food wise I'd have to say my cravings are usually pretty much anything chocolate (the darker the better!) and I get random (warm) cheese cravings like pizza or motz. sticks :tongue: Oh, and redcat wine!! :drinker:
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    well i'm currently munching on one of my loves, Dark chocolate covered Espresso beans

But i think trader joes lied to me...this is too sweet to be dark chocolate :[
  • lc971
    lc971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake Factory strawberry cheesecake. Thankfully, there are none close to me. :smile:
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    PIZZA!!!
  • chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Doritos...the entire bag...:embarassed:
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    i love chocolate but have diabetic sugar free, as far as sishi tho isnt that healthy. ive had sushi lunch day thinking thats ok.
  • Todzilla7
    Todzilla7 Posts: 24
    Options
    Good Mexican food... especially Pappasito's... and just about any kind of NACHOS!!!

I have developed a relatively low calorie nacho recipe, but I'm talking about the billion calorie kind of nachos! ;-)
  • erinpumpkin13
    erinpumpkin13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    1. Ice cream of any kind - in particular chocolate brownie or chocolate peanut butter.
    2. Pepsi

In response to some of the other posts: I used to be addicted to McDonald's, in particular their fries - New Years resolution 2009 saw me give all McDonald's products up - and it is the only resolution I have ever kept. 3 years and 4 months McDonald's free!
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    No matter how hard I try, I just can't stay away from KFC's fried hot wings. I know they're bad for me but once I get that craving (almost everyday) I have to satisfy it. I got mad yesterday when I went to KFC and they told me I had to wait 10 minutes for hot wings. I've got to find an alternative to these wings.

I bake either chicken breast or chicken legs that I marinate in Frank's Red Hot Sauce, they are really good. Maybe a homemade version may help you. I hate to give up stuff I love so I find a way to compromise. Maybe get a small order for dinner and have it w/ a large dinner salad,
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Aside from wine, which I manage to fit into my meal plan on a regular basis, the one that busts me is potato chips. Oh how I love them...if there is an open bag in front of me, I will eat them.
  • curiousheathy
    curiousheathy Posts: 108
    Options
    i agree with peanut butter cheeios addictions! The cinnamon ones and the regular multigrain ones are also incredibly addicting.

I am also addicted to sushi. I find my brain likes to think about eating ALL the rolls.
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Goldfish Flavor Blasted Xtra Cheddar..... The little *kitten* are just sooooo yummy.

Agreed. Also love Nutter Butter cookies. Neither of which is ever (and I mean ever) in my house. If I'm really jonesing I buy a pack and take when we head to the beach so the kids will devour and I only get a few.