What is your guilty pleasure food?

Options

Replies

• TiffanyReece0695
    Options
    Well not really a food, but Dr Pepper. I have cut back from what I used to drink, however I slip one in every couple weeks : )
  • TiffanyReece0695
    Options
    Oh yes that would be my guilty pleasure food too... sushi! I love the mostly cooked rolls but have some favorite raw rolls as well. I know the cooked ones are NOT good for me since they are fried! ha.
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    The food I eat gives me pleasure, though I can't say I've ever felt guilty about it.

I have to say the same & I don't eat fast food (haven't in about a year) and I used to be addicted to McDonald's and Wendy's fries. The Big Mac was my fav. Read up on pink slime and you'll stop eating out.
  • TiffanyReece0695
    Options
    Try the Special K chip crackers. They are pretty good and you can have 27/serving!!
  • HisJellyBean
    HisJellyBean Posts: 112
    Options
    lays Kettle cooked sea salt and cracked peeper chips
  • HisJellyBean
    HisJellyBean Posts: 112
    Options
    lays Kettle cooked sea salt and cracked peeper chips

http://www.fritolay.com/our-snacks/lays-kettle-cooked-sea-salt-cracked-pepper.html
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    pulled pork sandwiches ...I need it in my lifeeeeeeeee! lol. I have one once a month yum.
  • Jesslhernandez
    Jesslhernandez Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Chocolate ughhg =/ chineese food TACO BELL. im awful recently flameing hot cheetoes is my fave and ice cream ive been doing better on stopping all my craveings . since fruit is my friend and im watching all i eat so i dont lose my job. =/
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    granola bars...the kind with nuts! and rice cakes with peanut butter...and popcorn omg. one time i ate an entire wok of popcorn with lemon juice.

basically anything sweet, fatty, salty and carb-y. sighh
  • Fat_Lenny
    Fat_Lenny Posts: 38
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie! At one stage I could eat a whole tub (averaging one a week when they were on offer) Now as an extra special treat I can manage 1/3 of a tub or one of those mini ones, just to satisfy the craving. Since starting my healthy lifestyle plan, I have gone off choc quite a lot but have the not so guilty craving of watermelon. All the time! Don't know why my body chooses the most expensive foods, haha! :ohwell:
  • enissimon
    enissimon Posts: 12
    Options
    White Castle and onion chips, with an order of fries too!
  • egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    a MASS amount of natural peanut butter:flowerforyou:
  • ahodge0502
    ahodge0502 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    mine is PEANUT BUTTER!!
  • MsAprilNurse
    Options
    Peanut Butter Cheerios!!!! I'm addicted and in need of an intervention!!

Whoa! I have never heard of peanut butter cheerios. Sounds good. Have u tried substituting with peanut butter and an apple?
  • MsAprilNurse
    Options
    Peanut M & M's, fried chicken, macaroni and cheese. OMG, I am getting hungry!

OMG the peanut M & Ms. I try not to even look in that direction when I go into a convenience store.
  • MsAprilNurse
    Options
    Arby's mozzarella sticks. and I work right up the road from the local arby's. it's torture every day! :sad: I wish I could eat them every day and still be healthy.

I am so glad that the nearest Arby's is 8 miles away bcuz it would be torture not to have moz sticks & a roast beef sandwich everyday if it was close to my house. :explode:
  • LReReed
    LReReed Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anything chocolate! Especially Klondike bars, oreos, and Hershey's candy bars
  • MsAprilNurse
    Options
    No matter how hard I try, I just can't stay away from KFC's fried hot wings. I know they're bad for me but once I get that craving (almost everyday) I have to satisfy it. I got mad yesterday when I went to KFC and they told me I had to wait 10 minutes for hot wings. I've got to find an alternative to these wings.

I bake either chicken breast or chicken legs that I marinate in Frank's Red Hot Sauce, they are really good. Maybe a homemade version may help you. I hate to give up stuff I love so I find a way to compromise. Maybe get a small order for dinner and have it w/ a large dinner salad,

I like your idea. I'll have to see if my area stores carry Franks's Red Hot Sauce.
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Arby's mozzarella sticks. and I work right up the road from the local arby's. it's torture every day! :sad: I wish I could eat them every day and still be healthy.

I am so glad that the nearest Arby's is 8 miles away bcuz it would be torture not to have moz sticks & a roast beef sandwich everyday if it was close to my house. :explode:

I like the roast chicken club sandwich. I don't eat beef. I spent a lot of my childhood on my grandparent's farm, naming cows only to watch them be taken away to slaughter. Nope, not eating it. I was also raised with chickens, but I was too young to become attached to any of them.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Chinese food (lethal)
    Chocolate(especially white chocolate with strawberry crisp)
    Cake