The Partial Shave

Options

Replies

• OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm on the fence about the partial shave. Personally, I like my look best :bigsmile:
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'm on the fence about the partial shave. Personally, I like my look best :bigsmile:

yup love your hair...rocks!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I love it......
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    The 80's called-- they want their haircuts back.

:laugh:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'd do it.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I saw this on a woman yesterday....IMO, Hell no. If you are going to shave it, shave it all.
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    been there, done that, and have the t-shirt. It takes foreever to grow out and with your hair being more curly it might get wide before it gets long!
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Fun! Do it!!!!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Hate it! Awful!
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I personally do not think its attractive at all. However, its your hair. Do what YOU like :)
    ^ this
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I just shave around the edges. I'm letting the top grow.
  • delikium
    delikium Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You could have you side partially braided...so have a similar look, without having to shave.
    It's temp, looks nice and people will think your smart.
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I love the juxtaposition of looking like a Victoria's Secret angel and a tough badass all at once.

That's the key with this look though...
    You would have to make sure to balance it out by keeping the long side voluminous, shiny, etc.

I say, do itttttt.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    on girls, I absolutely hate it and have yet to see a girl who can "pull it off" but its your body, you do as it pleases you.

On guys, its a bit too "punk @$$" look for me but once again, not my call
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I love the juxtaposition of looking like a Victoria's Secret angel and a tough badass all at once.

That's the key with this look though...
    You would have to make sure to balance it out by keeping the long side voluminous, shiny, etc.

I say, do itttttt.

I love it too. And my fiancé has awesome hair products, so I'll definitely have to use his.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I think it makes guys look like *kitten*, but I've seen girls pull it off sexily... really depends on the girl and how it's done. If you don't like it, just prepare for your hair to be really short for a while (which can also be very sexy) :)

Good luck, whatever you do.
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I like short hair. I love long hair. It doesn't appeal to me too much when they're on the same head. I suppose the fact that the El Camino was popular is proof that things appeal to some and not to others.

I don't care much for ice cream on my mashed potatoes, either. :noway: :smile:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I suppose the fact that the El Camino was popular is proof that things appeal to some and not to others.

You KEEP WALKIN' if you're gonna insult the El Camino, buddy! Just ... KEEP WALKIN'!
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I used to do the partial shave thing when I was a teenager.... I finally grew it back out when I was about 20 because it looked trashy.
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I suppose the fact that the El Camino was popular is proof that things appeal to some and not to others.

You KEEP WALKIN' if you're gonna insult the El Camino, buddy! Just ... KEEP WALKIN'!

No, no! I AM a fan of the El Camino. Car, truck ... I couldn't make up my mind. It's other things that I'm particular about. Got a '70 El Camino w/ factory 4-speed (non SS). It's just that when it comes to hair, I like it a little better when it's one way or the other ... just not both. I did, however, experience a grilled cheese sandwich the other day that had bacon and green apples on it ... yummy stuff. I'll try to keep an open mind. :happy: