Looking Good For Christmas - Week 9

Options
12346»

Replies

• Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!

I had a crazy weekend and I'm feeling like I'm going to be up tomorrow. I hope not. I wasn't very great about working out or drinking my water. I worked crazy amounts of hours last week which really cut into my working out time. With 2 little kiddos at home it's so hard to find time...

Meemaw...that sucks that they let people go at work. That is always stressful! I hope today is a better day for you.

Just remember tomorrow is a new day. Take one meal and one workout at a time. You will get there.
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Hi everyone:

I am so excited, I had a DR appointment today. My heart was beating so fast when I stepped on the scale. The doctors scale and mine are exact. I have not seen her since April (I started this site in May) and I am 29 lbs lighter. She told me whatever I'm doing to keep doing it even if it is coming off really slow (1 lb every two to three weeks). She also told me not to lose more than 5 additional pounds. I'm so happy I could cry! This is the best place ever and I tell everyone about ths site.

That is fantastic!!! Keep up the awesome work. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Okay, I have been sharing my before and after pics from the start of this year to the end of my first round of P90X. So, here goes.

http://s997.photobucket.com/albums/af99/jjtonic75/

You will need to copy and paste in a new window.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Good morning all you beautiful people!

Yesterday was a really weird day at work, two of the girls were "asked to resign". Seems they were doing some not so legal things. Bummer too, they have been here for 10 years and held very high positions in the company. So everyone was on edge yesterday, it was way more than a typical Monday!
    Hope things are better today, we should find out if there will be any restructuring and if I will be moved because one of the positions was in bookkeeping (which I also do). So we shall see.

Hope everyone has a great healthy day!!

Memaw

Maybe you will get a promotion. That would be fantastic. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. :bigsmile:
    Nope, no promotion. They have already done the restructuring and I wasn't involved. That's okay, I am looking for another job anyway.
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Good morning all you beautiful people!

Yesterday was a really weird day at work, two of the girls were "asked to resign". Seems they were doing some not so legal things. Bummer too, they have been here for 10 years and held very high positions in the company. So everyone was on edge yesterday, it was way more than a typical Monday!
    Hope things are better today, we should find out if there will be any restructuring and if I will be moved because one of the positions was in bookkeeping (which I also do). So we shall see.

Hope everyone has a great healthy day!!

Memaw

Maybe you will get a promotion. That would be fantastic. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. :bigsmile:
    Nope, no promotion. They have already done the restructuring and I wasn't involved. That's okay, I am looking for another job anyway.

I wish you luck on your job hunt. :bigsmile:
  • new_Kendra
    Options
    Okay, I have been sharing my before and after pics from the start of this year to the end of my first round of P90X. So, here goes.

:noway: WOW!!! Your waisteline is tiny! :-) You look great!!!
  • new_Kendra
    Options
    Good morning all. I hope everyone had a good week. I have been really busy at work and in the evenings, so I'm on the go all day. I think I might actually make my goal!!!

Start Date July 15 Starting weight 234.2
    Week 1 July 22 - 233.7 (-.5)
    Week 2 July 29 – 230.4 (-3.3) (total lost 3.8)

Week 3 August 5 - 234.5 (+4.1 :frown: ) I had a not so good weekend... :grumble: and I am bloated
    Week 4 August 12 - MY B-DAY IS TOMORROW!!!! :-)
    Week 5 August 19 –
    Week 6 August 26 – 233.9

Week 7 September 2 – 233.8
    Week 8 September 11 – 230.9 (-3.1 YEAH! I did not get to weigh in and post Wednesday. Work conference… )
    Week 9 September 16 – 228.6 (-2.3 Woohooo! I’m in the 220’s!)
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30 mini goal - 225
  • Iffer75
    Options

Thanx, I appreciate it. I have been working on that since the beginning of the year. :bigsmile:
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options

I second that, you look great!! P90x must work!