BAD

Options

Replies

• AdrienneKaren
    AdrienneKaren Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Pfft. You all are normal.

I bite the insides of my cheeks. Alternating sides. Hard. Have since I was a kid. I look like a camel when I do it.

Add in the inside of my bottom lip and me too..

I've done this my whole life! I've got lip wrinkles now because of it. Such a pain.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Whats your nervous bad habit

I bite my lip ..... all the time....

okay discuss

dont make this thread go **poof** I only have 1 strike left ya know

I bite my lip too
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I pick at my cuticles and tear them when in traffic. It hurts and my fingers don't look great when I do it.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    i tick...its so annoying, my head, hands, feet will just start twiching....argh:explode:
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options

I bite the insides of my cheeks. Alternating sides. Hard. Have since I was a kid. I look like a camel when I do it.

I do the same thing! I also nod my head - a lot. I have seen it on video - not attractive.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few, but the most annoying is when I get stressed I pick at my skin - which causes acne, which causes me to stress out and pick more and... it just sucks.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    i have more of a shy habit than a nervous one... when i'm uncomfortable, or feel shy, i tend to put my hands in front of my mouth, like hiding the awkward smile, and the blushing that is inevitably happening. i just put my thumb nail on my tooth and pretend to chew it, though i don't really!
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    I wouldn't call this a "bad" habit, but I rub the crystal charm on my necklace.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I am a finger tapper. Especially when I'm anxious. I tap the table the sides of my legs or my hands at a fast pace.
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Take your pick, let's see...

Tap my whole leg like it's been electrified.
    Pick at my cuticles till my fingers are torn up
    Sadly, any defect on my hands/arm - IE: small cuts, nicks, whatever... I'll keep picking them. There is one spot on my arm that has a callus that is nearly 20 years old. Plus, if I start it causes a chain reaction "itchiness" in my skin and I will scratch it till I'm bleeding. I so try to not do it, but my job is extermly stressful and it's gotten worse these last few years. :(

you're my nervous doppleganger
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Chronic nail biter...they have been reduced to nubs, and I'm always picking at the skin at their sides because of it.
    I cry when I'm frustrated or SUPER stressed out (ugh, this one is humiliating and annoying).
    I apologize too much.
    I chew on my bottom lip, especially if they're dry or chapped.
    I pace when I'm on the phone.
    I jiggle my leg up and down or wiggle my foot back and forth when sitting down or lounging on the couch.
    I pop my knuckles and neck.
    I take forever to stop fidgeting when I lay down for bed...can't ever get comfortable.

.....all I can think of at the moment. Man, I need help, haha
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I don't acknowledge or accept compliments.

"you look hot!" from gay boy friend

"thanks..." awkward laugh and turning red from me.

I don't bite my nails, I pick at them and my cuticles whenever my hands aren't occupied. I also tap my foot a lot
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    <~~~Urinating in my pants..... :bigsmile:

Hahhaa!!
    <~~~~Nosepicker!:tongue:
  • SlimSammy2012
    SlimSammy2012 Posts: 893
    Options
    :glasses:
    <~~~Urinating in my pants..... :bigsmile:

Hahhaa!!
    <~~~~Nosepicker!:tongue:

<~~~~Fart Dropper!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I chew on my lips. They end up chapped and cracked. I do it compulsively when I nervous. I gave it up one year for lint and for the most part that worked, but at times of intense stress I find myself doing it yet again.
  • SlimSammy2012
    SlimSammy2012 Posts: 893
    Options
    I think the Bottom Line here is...We all fallable! Get use to it, live with it and let's loose weight! (As I pick the lint out of my navel)
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options

Hey...me too! And, then I eat something salty or spicy... :devil:
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Sadly I bite my nails

:(
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options

I do this too, in high school and college I would chew so hard during tests that my mouth would hurt afterwards. I still do it all the time just not as hard.
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I pull out my eyelashes. Tug, really, but a few lashes always come out..
    I will play with any jewelry I wear. Ring are bad. I had to stop wearing them or would spin them constatly.
    Crack my neck. over and over. It's kind of gross. My nephew told me that I looked like I would pop off my own head one day. I've tried to stop, but...