100 pound with picture proof

Options

Replies

• CampbellHendry
    CampbellHendry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great story and amazing success. Congratulations my friend!
  • celave1
    celave1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are so very inspiring!!! I love your outlook on your successful weight loss journey. I especially made note of your outlook concerning viewing your calories goals weekly and not daily.

Much success to you!
  • bryansaums
    bryansaums Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your awesome story. Hope you are around for a long, long time! :-)
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Wow! Kudos to you!
  • Jacomab
    Jacomab Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    OMG your story is my exact story! I have a 2 year old daughter and i am not only doing this for me i want to live a healthy lifestyle for her! I can relate to almost every line in your post!

Congrats on losing the weight you look great! I will add you as another inspiration and know that my goal is attainable!

Thanks!

You get to a point where you finally realize that there are some things more important than food. It appears you are there too. Congrats.
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • shoegal517
    shoegal517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job, I'm sure you are inspiring people all around you! Also- love your tips :)
  • flstarlady65
    flstarlady65 Posts: 129
    Options
    I love this part...you look most awesome!!
  • cristileigh
    cristileigh Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look handsome and awesome! WTG!
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    WOW. I'm right around your starting weight right now. You are definitely living proof that you can change your entire lifestyle for the better. Congrats! I hope to be where you are someday!
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Looks like you found the perfect recipe for life! Very similar to mine. I signed up for my first 5K (MUD RUN, sounded a little more fun and challenging). I am training and actually enjoying running. Thank you for your post. You inspire many and you should be proud.

*grammar EDIT*
  • Errica32
    Errica32 Posts: 40
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • Jacomab
    Options
    Looks like you found the perfect recipe for life! Very similar to mine. I signed up for my first 5K (MUD RUN, sounded a little more fun and challenging). I am training and actually enjoying running. Thank you for your post. You inspire many and you should be proud.

*grammar EDIT*

The mud run sounds cool. Wife and I are doing our first "adventure race" in Sept. The Warrior Dash. Should be fun.
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    great job.. thanks for the useful tips
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • ellybeann
    ellybeann Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    great job
  • ribena1958
    ribena1958 Posts: 152
    Options
    Really well done! how long did it take you to loose your weight, you look good, and wise words there my friend
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing gift you have given to yourself and your children and you look really good on your loss so far. Well done!
  • Jacomab
    Options
    Really well done! how long did it take you to loose your weight, you look good, and wise words there my friend

10 months. Thanks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!