My weightloss Journal - ALMOST TO GOAL WEIGHT (Pic Heavy)

Options
2»

Replies

• Arlene43
    Arlene43 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look great and did a fantastic job. You will do great with your Marathon. Best of luck to you. Keep up the good work.
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Best of luck with the marathon!
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You looked good at the start and now you look GREAT! Good luck on the marathon.
  • Lampy00512
    Lampy00512 Posts: 117
    Options
    Amazing, way to go!!! :happy: You look fantastic, and I wish you best of luck!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the topic does not stay long enough to respond. This is the first time I saw your amazing pictures. Congratulations on your success. Way to go. Keep it up.
  • gogirl110
    gogirl110 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • jillybean
    jillybean Posts: 57
    Options
    Great job! You look so toned, it's amazing what a difference 20 lbs. loss does in a person's appearance! Good luck with the marathon!
  • Alp8388
    Alp8388 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are like my twin same height and I'm 163 I started heavier.... You look great keep up the good work!!! :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    good job
  • linsers
    linsers Posts: 5
    Options
    You look awesome, your pictures def show progress! I need to start taking measurements, I totally suck in that dept. You will be my motivation!
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    right on! you look awesome. keep up the good work
  • hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    Options
    You look awesome! Can't belive you want to lose more! Great job!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Mind sharing your fitness routine?
  • StephEwell
    StephEwell Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I generally try to do about 45 minutes of cardio and mix in weights with an upper body day and a lower body day. I'm not lifting super heavy, just enough to be a challenge after doing a couple sets of the weight I'm using. On days that I can't make it to the gym, I try to pop in a Jillian Michael's DVD (ripped in 30) or walk around the neighborhood with my hubby. I haven't been good lately (in the process of moving) but generally I'll make it to the gym around 4 days a week, and try to stay active just about every day. I have very little movement at my job, so it's important that I find ways to move my body (even if it's just walking on my lunch break). Hope this helps :)
  • yourpalacf
    yourpalacf Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good luck on your training!
  • shinulya
    shinulya Posts: 7
    Options
    You look great. It's amazing what a difference 21 lb can make!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!