Women, running underwear advice please!!

Options

Replies

• Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Commando ;)

^^^ This .... why wear any?
  • SJSharksChick
    SJSharksChick Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Omg, I'm so surprised so many ladies are saying commando!

I thought I was the only one, LOL! :flowerforyou:
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    A lot of running shorts out there already have built-in undies. Otherwise I actually like to wear spandex shorts as panties when I run!
  • shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I usually go commando at the gym. I do have some of the Nike shorts with built-ins, and they are okay. When i wear undies, underarmour boy shorts seem to work the best.
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    i love these threads!
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    http://shop.pearlizumi.com/shop.php?pc_id=94&mode=products&outlet=

Pearl running shorts or skorts.

Compression and wicking all in one. Comfortable to go commando in because they are built for that purpose for triathletes.
  • lmtrevin77
    lmtrevin77 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Granny panties work for me. I can't stand commando. I have cotton fruit of the loom full briefs and they don't move at all. I no, not pretty, but I'm not at the gym to impress!

I agree with this. I bought a bunch for everyday workouts and running. It's just like wearing bloomers!
    They don't move at all and are super soft. :)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Commando. I can't stand wearing any kind of underwear when I workout.
  • scubagoil
    scubagoil Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Patagonia - Not cheap, but soooo comfortable! I know REI carries them, but not sure where else to find them.

They come in bikini, hipsters, briefs and boy shorts. If they have thongs, I haven't seen them...
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret makes yoga panties. They are amazing! Don't move at all, and totally invisible under my pants. Boy short style.
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Granny panties work for me. I can't stand commando. I have cotton fruit of the loom full briefs and they don't move at all. I no, not pretty, but I'm not at the gym to impress!

this is me too :bigsmile:
  • Verndern
    Verndern Posts: 3
    Options
    Definitely wasn't expecting so many commando replies!!!! hahaha, I thought I was the only weirdo too! :P Wohoooo
  • clobercow
    clobercow Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm not a woman, but really tight boxer briefs help a lot. It keeps my thighs from getting hurt from rubbing.
  • Brechin89
    Brechin89 Posts: 92
    Options
    is it just me or is every guy drooling out the mouth now because of all tthe commando women in their local gym now?
  • ktbia
    ktbia Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I wear a thong or else running shorts with the built in undies!
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Thong or commando... haha
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    i just went commando last night to my zumba class....just wore compression capris...so sick of undies riding up with all the different moves we do...I must say...it was liberating:)
  • tenunderfour
    tenunderfour Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Commando. I can't stand wearing any kind of underwear when I workout.

+1 Who needs more chafing and discomfort??
  • hevspade
    hevspade Posts: 7
    Options
    wow thank you ladies (and men) going with the general verdict commando it is! will let u know how it feels haha :)