13lbs HEAVIER, same bikini

Options

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I think you look awesome in both pictures. The first one has pretty natural light and a nice background, and you're tanner, but I think you look great in the second with the extra muscle definition even in the artificially lit bathroom :). You definitely look smaller, which is why it's so amazing that you are actually heavier. Great job!

^^this
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options

And yes, I suspect some people will say I looked better in the first picture.

And they would be crazy.. you look fantastic.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for the inspiration I am definitely jealous.
  • Jenny111372
    Jenny111372 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm with a lot of others..you looked great in the first pic but OMGosh..the second pic..DANG! I'd kill for your stomach! Someday..lol..great job!
  • Tators
    Tators Posts: 75
    Options
    Nope second pic hands down! Although I'd probably settle for your first, but the second pic is best! Good Job
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options

Only the blind ones! The difference is remarkable.
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I want your stomach!! Your body looks amazing in the second picture! Well done x
  • ladyfingers39
    ladyfingers39 Posts: 335
    Options
    Awesome, really awesome.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. :flowerforyou:
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!! I've been lifitng 6 weeks now and I have put on 1.3 lbs, not sure if it's muscle or not, but I'm hoping it is!!!! You look incredible!
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    2009 after only 2 children. Age 29. 145lbs. I went from 180 post baby to 145 with mostly diet alone, in 8ish months.

0604091126.jpg

2012 after 3 children. 158lbs. Age almost 32. Went from 180 to 149 within a year (with exercise for the last 12lbs), then gained 10lbs during a muscle building period, then lost 2 lbs.

IMAG0925.jpg

The end.

You look amazing in the second pic! I'm just now starting with strength training and look forward to seeing what it does for me. Cute bikini, too! :bigsmile:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!! I've been lifitng 6 weeks now and I have put on 1.3 lbs, not sure if it's muscle or not, but I'm hoping it is!!!! You look incredible!

Unless you are eating at a surplus it's probably water / glycogen but that's okay and expected.
  • irridia
    irridia Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    look at thos ABS Baby!!! yep definately swimsuit reward time!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Rae - sexy sexy ladybeast deluxe! You look amazing!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    But we're supposed to be all soft and squishy, right?
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    You look awesome in both pictures, but the second one took a lot of work and IT SHOWS.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    First picture - flab
    Second picture - FAB

GOOD JOB promoting healthy and fabulous weight training!!
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Abs definitely look better!!!
  • nicolehaj
    nicolehaj Posts: 11
    Options
    bump. an inspiration
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    You are one of my inspirations that keeps me coming back to punish the iron day after day. Well done Rae, well deserved.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!