Attacked By Pit Bulls

Options

Replies

• RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Yep, I've been attacked by those vicious types so many times I can't count them. It's a wonder I'm still alive. It terrifies me sometimes to think that I could be licked to death, or beaten severely with a wagging tail!
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

My entire class just looked at me
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    "LIKE"
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Yep, I've been attacked by those vicious types so many times I can't count them. It's a wonder I'm still alive. It terrifies me sometimes to think that I could be licked to death, or beaten severely with a wagging tail!

I do agree that their tails can be dangerous! They get so excited and those things are so tough that it's like being beaten with a stick! I think it's cute, though. I feel so bad when mine's tail is hitting a table leg or something. The loud banging sound makes me afraid he's hurting himself. lol
  • LisaF1163
    LisaF1163 Posts: 141
    Options
    This dude is being attacked by Pit Bulls and the camera man did NOTHING to save him.

578062_283607865067591_107859752642404_609215_602575949_n.jpg

OMG I swear I am gonna swoon!!!! How utterly, utterly cute!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    You can almost hear them all going, "Daddydaddydaddydaddy, me, daddy, me next, daddydaddydaddy..."
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    This dude is being attacked by Pit Bulls and the camera man did NOTHING to save him.

578062_283607865067591_107859752642404_609215_602575949_n.jpg

PitBulls.jpg

The horror!! The horror!!!

So stinkin' cute! :love:
  • karlowe
    karlowe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    twisted sense of humor
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    D'Awwwwww.
    I needed that this morning. Thanks!
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I read this post because I thought it was really something bad about pits. That picture is so cute!! I absolutely love pits. They're so loveable. I really wish they didn't get such a bad rep, people won't even take the chance to get close to them :-(
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Love the pic. I have a pit/lab mix and I love her to death. Her idea of aggressive is wanting to lick your face. I've said it before, all of her bad behaviors, like pulling on her leash and jumping on people is the fault of her owners. She's a sweet girl who follows me around and lies on the couch next to me at night and on the bed with us when we sleep.
    Here's a link to a great blog that has some information and pictures from when pit bulls were thought of completely differently. I came across it a year or two ago. http://www.ywgrossman.com/photoblog/?p=676
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Awwww...I want them all!!! :love:
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    ooo that poor guy getting licked to death!! Quick someone give him towel before he drowns!!
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I want to smoosh all of their faces!! :)
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Will no one stop this vicious onslaught? :flowerforyou:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Those vicious little babies!!!!! They are so sweet
  • sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    OMG! Serious Dog lover here and I absolutly love this :0) Thanks for sharing!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    OMG that is too freaking cute

Amazing & Cute :):) I Like this a lot:):) Thank you for sharing:):) :bigsmile:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah they all look so incredibly scary.....lol

I have owned three myself...... I honestly think if anyone should be blamed for pitbulls being considered "killers" are the very people that turn them into such. It's humans fault for taking a creature so sweet and turning it into a killer. It's not the dog's fault that their owners fight them....People who protest against pits really anger me to no end...:mad:
  • JConstine
    JConstine Posts: 69
    Options
    Pit bull puppies are my favorite!
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    OMG i love pits! they are adorable.