Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is once in a while ok?

13»

Replies

• bane0317
    bane0317 Posts: 60 Member
    if you have trouble maybe buying the little 8 oz. cans i have been seeing. for me it would be to keep only one can in the fridge at a time. that way i would be less tempted to drink several at once!
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Give yourself another 3 weeks of being completely soda free and it won't be appealing anymore. Eventually they don't even taste good either.
    No way! I swore off soda a year ago and I still think it's delicious! :wink:
  • tunktunk5583
    tunktunk5583 Posts: 76 Member
    people who try to eliminate things they love often give up in frustration.

have the pepsi.

blessings.

Exactly :)

I eat whatever I want whenever I want 2-3 days out of the week. I've still lost weight from doing this. You have to be realistic with yourself.
  • kimboyle92
    kimboyle92 Posts: 26 Member
    i agree with everyone ... moderation is the key ... what could it hurt as long as you are under your calories for the day?
  • iva001
    iva001 Posts: 162
    My aunt swears by the sparkling water with the smallest drop of cranberry juice, so you can definately do variations on this if you want.

I like Ocean Spray 100% cranberry and blueberry juice diluted with lime perrier mmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    I say go for it. A little treat now and then won't completely ruin your efforts.