Female Body Types

Options

Replies

• elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    80% Android - I knew there was a reason I was always infatuated with Data (both capital and lowercase D)!
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    100% Thyroid. Not sure how accurate is that quiz, though ;)
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I took that sh$t... Heck yeah I crave fatty, salty food and have facial hair. I'm 100% thyroid.

And, also, 100% "Love Machine." Ladies, PM me.

Boosh!
  • cherrytulips
    cherrytulips Posts: 109
    Options
    interesting, thanks!

(85% Gynaeoid)
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    Eh...this was really incorrect. It said that I'm Android shaped, and while I do have very strong muscles, I don't have small hips, nor a thick waist.
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    100% android. Holy crap, that describes me to a T.
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I'm 72% Gynaeoid 28% Lymphatic, which seems super accurate. And yes, I sadly have "fat puffy arms and legs" and definitely can't "work like a man" thanks to there being no muscle under my puffy fat.
  • happy_tartan
    happy_tartan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 100% Android, d*mn hideous

(i have PCOS and high level testosterone so i guess the result is bang on for me)
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    im not sure about this quiz either but here are my results

You're body type is:
    Android: 41%
    Lymphatic: 59%

most of my weight is in my stomach, my boobs aren't big, my legs aren't bad and i have bat wings
    what will i look like at goal .. i haven't a clue ..so what i look like under this fat suit, is yet to be seen, but im working my out either way
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    You're body type is:
    Android: 35%
    Thyroid: 65%
  • tsmith67
    tsmith67 Posts: 27
    Options
    bump
  • Kcham817
    Kcham817 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    BUMP. This info will be useful.
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Im 37% gynaeoid and 63% thyroid- interesting......
    I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis- hypothyroid. I also answered some of the body questions from my normal body not since my thyroid got all messed up. I was willowy and like a ruler I guess, long legs normal shoulders. I tend to gain in my tummy and thighs first, and even though i need to lose 25 lb. my forearms are slim-yay im so happy, JK. I am glad I dont eat meat and dairy anymore, I dont need my butt and thighs getting any bigger! Thanks for the link!

can I work like a man??? mmmm probably but why would I want to I am a women who is raising kids !
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    100% Thyroid. Not sure how accurate is that quiz, though ;)

Yeah, 100% Thyroid here, too. I don't know how, though, because I answered several that would not fit the description so I don't see how I could be "100%" of anything.
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    interesting, bumping for when I get out of work!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Hah. 91% android.

I feel like I belong in Star Trek.

75% android and based on the sketches that seems accurate.

My first thought when I read "android" was whether I'd prefer to be C-3PO or R2D2... sigh.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Android/Lymphatic here. The description is very close to my perception of myself. Thanks for the link. Very interesting! :smile:
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    very interesting!
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    This was interesting... I got Gynaeoid: 40% and Lymphatic: 45% which actually described my body type to the T.
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You're body type is:
    Android: 45%
    Thyroid: 55%

Wow, based on the sketches it actually is that way! Also "They may be told that they resemble their fathers" is absolutely true, I am the spitting image of my dad :) (in that um...glowing way the site has put it, ROTFL)...