TATTOOOOOOSSS

Options
14567810»

Replies

• rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I've got a wedding band tattoo circles and diamonds. Circles for neverending love and diamonds for unbreakable love.
    I have a crop circle tattoo on my foot. :noway: thought the design was cool whether it was made by man or not.
    I have a comet, Hailee's comet on my right shoulder for my daughter Hailee.
    And the last tattoo I got was my fairae tattoo which is huge on my right calve. I would like to get a sleeve on my leg up to my knee.
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have some
    1st was at 19 on my upper left arm of my name with cherries

2nd was at 22 my lower back with a heart and some designs on either side

3rd was at 23 on my right shoulder blade of a sun but it looked plain so a week later I added my zodiac sign to it. I am a cancer and the symbol is 69 but lying down. I am actually going to cover that one up because ignorant people mostly men over the last year or so had some very nasty things to say about that one.

4th was at 28 on my right hip and that one is the same as my first but with my husband's name

I love tattoos my husband really doesn't he has none but it is sexy to me. I have them all in spots I can hide easily because of work.

My sister has the best tattoo ever on her butt check she has the grade A beef stamp and over it the stamp it says 100% Grade A Beef and under it, it say Inspected By Brian ( her husband
    s name) I love it.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I've got eight!

1. A rainbow colored glow worm on the top of my right foot - a tribute to my late nephew. It was his favorite toy and he's buried with it.

2. A vine and bright flowers around my right ankle

3. A small orangle slice on the inside of my left calf

4. A shamrock on the outside of my left calf

5. A Celtic cross and small flowers on the back of my left calf

6. A name on my right hip

7. The smirking face from the cover of Bon Jovi's "Have A Nice Day" CD on the inside of my right wrist

8. A mother holding a daughter deisgned so that the space in between them is a heart, in tribute to my Mom who passed away four years ago.
  • toots99
    Options
    Some serious ink going on here... I have 2. The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland on my right hip and "I Hope You Dance" on my foot. Both are very meaningful to me. I'm ready for another but think I will get something added to the one on my foot.

That's one of my favorite songs!
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    i have two...

a dragonfly on my hip and a set of wings with a heart in the middle across the top of my back. they both mean a lot to me! i am craving another one right now, but not quite sure what i want to get yet. something on my foot i think.

how bout piercings?

i have my nose pierced, two holes in each ear, and an industrial in my right ear. i want another piercing too!!!

Ok, I have 8 tattoos and want several (like 5 or 6 more). I will post pics of my 2 favorites.........

1. Treble clef with the round part being in the shape of a heart (for my love of music)
    2. Black Trible on my right ankle (I designed it myself)
    3. Tazmanian Devil on my right hip (favorite cartoon character and my nickname in highschool)
    4. Calla Lillies with my hubby's name on my left breast (one of my favorite flowers)
    5. An iris flower on my right arm (my mom's favorite flower and she is passed away)
    6. Left arm, Lions head with Leo symbol going around it (I am a July Leo, need I say more)
    7. Tiger lillies with a vine entwined on my stomach going around my navel (wanted to cover up scars on my stomach from when I was a cutter and these are my number 1 favorite flower)
    8. My baby daughters name on my right should (she passed away as an infant)

Now, lets talk about piercings.............I haven't read through this thread, so I might be the odd one out. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I have a TON of piercings.

I will start at the head and work my way down.....

1. Eyebrow piercing
    2. Nose piercing
    3. Tragus piercings on my left and right ears
    4. Double ear lobe piercings
    5. Upper cartilidge piercing, left ear
    6. Tongue piercing
    7. Had a monroe, took it out because I couldn't find this specific jewelry for it.
    8. Sternum piercing
    9. Nipples pierced (on both of them, it was the most painful of all my piercings)
    10. Navel piercing
    11. 2 Hood piercings (both vertical and horizontal)
    12. Christina piercing.............

StomachTattoo.jpg

MyLeoTattoo.jpg
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

1. Eyebrow piercing
    2. Nose piercing
    6. Tongue piercing
    7. Had a monroe, took it out because I couldn't find this specific jewelry for it.
    8. Sternum piercing
    9. Nipples pierced (on both of them, it was the most painful of all my piercings)
    10. Navel piercing

Being that it follows both the nipples and the hood piercing, I'm almost afraid to ask.... :laugh:
    But what is a Christina piercing?
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options

1. Eyebrow piercing
    2. Nose piercing
    6. Tongue piercing
    8. Sternum piercing
    10. Navel piercing

Being that it follows both the nipples and the hood piercing, I'm almost afraid to ask.... :laugh:
    look it up on wiki.... :sick:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Some serious ink going on here... I have 2. The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland on my right hip and "I Hope You Dance" on my foot. Both are very meaningful to me. I'm ready for another but think I will get something added to the one on my foot.

Mine too. The song came out right around the time my aunt died from Cancer. She told my parents that that was the song she wanted us kids (my sisters, cousins, and I) to live by. In 8 days I will dance with my father to this song at my wedding, just like my 2 older sisters did. :smile: :cry:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options

1. Eyebrow piercing
    2. Nose piercing
    6. Tongue piercing
    8. Sternum piercing
    10. Navel piercing

look it up on wiki.... :sick:

AGGGGH WHY DID YOU SAY TO DO THAT?!?!!? :noway:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOLOL
    I'm at work, so thanks to the previous responses, I'll wait till I get home to find out what the mysterious "Christina" is! :laugh:
    I am very intrigued however.

Who is the reference to? Christina Aguilara came to mind...
  • toots99
    Options

Mine too. The song came out right around the time my aunt died from Cancer. She told my parents that that was the song she wanted us kids (my sisters, cousins, and I) to live by. In 8 days I will dance with my father to this song at my wedding, just like my 2 older sisters did. :smile: :cry:

Jeez, I cry at this song as it is! :flowerforyou:
  • HYeliab
    Options
    I just came across this thread. Even though it is pretty old, I will say kudos to all my fellow inked MFPers. I believe body art is a true expression of our inner selves. While I do not talk about it much I love my body art and respect others who express themselves through ink, piercings or other modifications. Take care!
    -HB