Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Pregnant

mrshammmrshamm Posts: 62Member Posts: 62Member
So I've read that there are some pregnant women on here so I thought I would share my news. I just found out that we are pregnant with our second child. I'm on here because first of all I'm addicted to this website, I get on here first thing in the morning at least three times during the day and one last time before bed. The other reason is I want to have a healthy pregnancy and not gain 50 + pounds with this one. Congrats to all the other pregnant women !

Replies

• mrshammmrshamm Posts: 62Member Posts: 62Member
    So I've read that there are some pregnant women on here so I thought I would share my news. I just found out that we are pregnant with our second child. I'm on here because first of all I'm addicted to this website, I get on here first thing in the morning at least three times during the day and one last time before bed. The other reason is I want to have a healthy pregnancy and not gain 50 + pounds with this one. Congrats to all the other pregnant women !
  • REB89REB89 Posts: 493Member Member Posts: 493Member Member
    congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • ali106ali106 Posts: 3,754Member Member Posts: 3,754Member Member
    hugs and congrats!!!! how wonderful!!!

wish you lots of luck w/ the baby and the keeping healthy!!!! no diets in pregnancy....but living healthy is a great idea!!!!

when are you due?

hugs,
    Ali
  • BlazinEmeraldBlazinEmerald Posts: 842Member Posts: 842Member
    Congratz :flowerforyou:
  • auntkarenauntkaren Posts: 1,490Member Member Posts: 1,490Member Member
    :flowerforyou: :heart: Congratulations:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • windianwindian Posts: 20Member Member Posts: 20Member Member
    Congratulations.
  • ellelitellelit Posts: 806Member Member Posts: 806Member Member
    congrats! i wish you good health and a joyful pregnancy
  • ColtsFan1912ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146Member Member Posts: 146Member Member