Replies

• SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Options
    WOW, you look WONDERFUL! Congrats!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! True inspiration! You look fantastic! BRAVO!!! Just can't say enough good stuff about your accomplishment!
  • nana6380__Chris
    nana6380__Chris Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That is awesome..I plan to be there in a year....
    :smile:
  • 1stladygigi
    1stladygigi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are awesome, what an inspiration...congrats to you
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! True inspiration! You look fantastic! BRAVO!!! Just can't say enough good stuff about your accomplishment!

Thank you. It's been an amazing year.
  • kjh413
    kjh413 Posts: 7
    Options
    wow!! you look incredible! thanks for the encouraging pictures! I love the one with you and I am guessing your daughter in the same pair of pants!
  • ryliejaiden
    ryliejaiden Posts: 68
    Options
    Hahaha love the last picture...you lost a whole child!
    Congrats on your progress, I am truly inspired :)
  • honeygirl0715
    Options
    Congratulations on such a huge accomplishment!!!!! You've totally inspired me to keep on going. Over the past few days I'd been thinking about giving up. Not now! Not after seeing your success story.
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Congratulations on such a huge accomplishment!!!!! You've totally inspired me to keep on going. Over the past few days I'd been thinking about giving up. Not now! Not after seeing your success story.

Thank you. Never give up. I know you can reach your goal, just take one day at a time.
  • texasheathers
    texasheathers Posts: 23 Member
    Options

Thanks so much. Not just myself climbing the stairs but the other night my little girl (the one in the pants shot with me) fell asleep on the couch. I easily picked her up and carried her sleeping up the stairs to bed. Last year I would be out of breath just taking myself up stairs, now I do 200 flights on the stair climber at the gym and I can carry my 10 year old "baby" asleep up the stairs. The little things still amaze me :-)

You look amazing and I love this little story - I want this to be ME in a year! Inspired!!!!
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    fantastic job. thanks for sharing.
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    wow what a fantastic acheivement, well done you x
  • jeenim
    jeenim Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. Would love you to write a bit about how you did it, hot tips for success, how you got through the hard times etc... All the best Jeeni
  • jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great work, you are such an inspiration!
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :happy:

9821387.png
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • scarlet_goddess13
    Options
    Congratulations! You look stunning! great job!
  • Fgtoad
    Fgtoad Posts: 11
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations!
  • emilyk000
    emilyk000 Posts: 4
    Options
    You are SMOKIN' HOT!! Congratulations and way to go showing your daughter how to be strong and healthy!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Congratulations and way to go showing your daughter how to be strong and healthy!

Thank you. It's been great to lead the way to a healthy lifestyle. My husband joined in, lost a few pounds and even ran the LA Marathon recently. Our kids are active, eating healthy and will hopefully avoid the mistakes I made with food and exercise.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!