What vitamins are you guys/gals taking???

Options
13»

Replies

• phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I take vitamin B,C and E.
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I take an iron + vit. C supplement (I don't eat meat), a probiotic, magnesium powder, and in the winter I take calcium/vit. D. In the summer I think I get enough calcium in fresh green veggies and sunshine so I don't continue to take them. I don't think I need any else, as I try to get all my nutrients from food.
  • margojr4
    margojr4 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Calcium, vitamin D, B100 complex, Tonalin CLA
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I take them ALL after I eat, or they will hurt my stomach as well

Women's one a day
    biotin 5000 mg
    folic acid 400 mg
    bee pollen
    vitex
    red raspberry leaf caps
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I take a Women's One Day - I had to cut every pill in half because I found taking the whole pill would send me into a headspin and I'd feel ill for a little. So I only take half and I ONLY take it after eating.

I also take a Super B Complex.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I take a prenatal vitamin, vitamin D3, fish oil and iron supplements.
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I take advocare multi's, advocare omegaplex.... google dr oz advocare and fish oil... advocare puts the highest quality into their supplements. Dr Oz did a study on the highest quality Fish oil, and only advocare and one other company was up at the top. 30-40% of companies were just giving you a filler and a synthetic fish oil just so they can make money. If you get your vitamins or fish oil from walgreens, wal-mart, ekerds, sam's club you are just taking a filler and wasting your money... once again I say google dr oz and advocare and fish oil
  • jennyerkes
    jennyerkes Posts: 11
    Options
    I prefer the liquid vitamins because then you know your body is absorbing them. I take Genesis Pure's Nutrition which is packed full of nutrients!! Of course this also HAS to be taken with food!! Try going a day without your vitamin and see if you notice a difference. If you don't, try a new one because the one you are taking isnt doing anything for you!!
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    i prefer to take my vitamins in gummy form. it makes it more enjoyable :smile:
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    everyday:

multi-vitamin
    calcium
    magnesium
    fish oil
    glucosamine/chondrotin ( :frown: knees)
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    One a Day has a new womens multi called Pettites. You take two a day (kinda funny) but its easier then trying to swallow a pill with jagged edges. Also your body can absorb more of the supplement if you take it in smaller doses, I take one with breakfast and one with dinner.