RED TEAM week 20!

Options
2»

Replies

• JWalker514
    Options
    Good Morning ladies. How is everyones motivation so far this week? I have actually done great with my eating and have exercised 3 days. Tomorrow is going to be tough though. we are having a suprise retirement party for my dad and we are making so much food! lol. I am going to do my best! Will just chug the water all day ;o) Gonna get on the elliptical again today for atleast half an hour if not longer. PLEASE LET ME SEE ATLEAST A LB DROP ON MONDAY!!!!!!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I've messed up a few days this week. But I'll get over it. As long as I'm still under 180 on Monday or Tuesday whichever day I get a chance to weigh.

Das_Modell -- you have to pay for fantasy racing? that's not cool. But it's awesome that you signed up for fantasy baseball. :smile:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    Mel, you should definately watch Biggest Loser! Talk about making you feel bad about not exercising! haha! i'm always like...why am i sitting here while they are exercising? lol. but it is a good show, and really addicting.
    and yeah, Tracy is the name of the girl who went to the hospital...i was surprised they didn't give any updates.....Hope she is ok

Well I went walking/jogging for an hour tonight so I feel pretty good about that. Except I feel bad about the pizza hut yesterday and the mcdonalds today..lol!

Hope y'all are doin better than me!
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Jess, nope, not doing better. I haven't exercised in weeks (unless running around campus like a maniac because my schedule is so hectic counts). And I've been going out to eat wayyyy too much. This needs to stop. I'm scared for Monday. But good job on the walking.
  • MelL1205
    Options
    I bought a size 12 pants yesterday. They are a bit snug. I always grab 16s out of habit. They were too big. So then I grabbed a 14... and they were a tiny bit too loose. Ordinarily I would have gotten the 14s, but I figured, what the hell, I'll have to work to get into these 12s. :smile:
  • Das_Modell
    Options
    I finally bought a jump rope thursday...hopefully i'll be motivated (and the weather works out) to use it.
  • MelL1205
    Options
    week 21... holy cow.