Let me see your Tattoos :)

Options

Replies

• ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    here is mine 100_2190-1.jpg

this is my one i'm getting soon solid-pink-colorpng-4-5-2.jpg

and i'm getting 3 sets of halo and wings with a ribbon that say lost but not forgotten

also wanted to get the Chinese symbol for family

on my foot i want to get something

and a couple others i want to get i just haven't made up my mind of what yet

There you go.
  • ImNotThatBob
    Options
    It was there a second ago.
  • ZumbaSarah
    ZumbaSarah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do I post a pic?!?! I wanna share
  • WonderKP
    WonderKP Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Here are four of mine....i have three more....i don't think i have any pictures of those.
    San :)

fairytattoo.jpg

rosescolored.jpg

JoeSandraTatt.jpg

BassTattoo.jpg

908.jpg
    This last one was taken right after i had it done....don't have any recent pictures of it.

your last pic nearly had me jump a foot from the computer screen....:-O very well done! (i have arachnophobia)
  • ImNotThatBob
    Options
    I'm still plain vanilla, but my wife just had her first tattoo done.

7005328842_6e4a14c267_z.jpg
    7005328926_5b99f1bc49_z.jpg

The three roses represent her great grandmother, grandmother, and mother. She's the fairy butterfly, and if you look closely on her finger, you can see our daughter who miscarried represented by a smaller butterfly.

She wanted it to mean something.
  • EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Here are four of mine....i have three more....i don't think i have any pictures of those.
    San :)

your last pic nearly had me jump a foot from the computer screen....:-O very well done! (i have arachnophobia)

Sorry about that Kparr :)

I just realized also...i cannot count....i have a total of 8....i put 5 pics up ...i have 3 others....it must b just wayyy past my bedtime!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    401103_10151198422960290_682710289_22838211_1807062009_n.jpg

I have many more photos
    Well hello gorgeous arm. *___*

Why thank you :) Lots and lots of hours haha!
  • complicatedmoonlight
    Options
    tumblr_m1mgbzAf7b1qbsubfo1_500.jpg
    This was my first right after I took the bandage off. Got it done about a month ago and I'm planning on expanding on it. Yay Firefly reference. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

I love this! ^ I'm getting 'She's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true' when I reach my UGW. Yay Zoe and Wash <3
  • adriany9
    adriany9 Posts: 32
    Options
    285520_10150257824894013_661604012_7733412_3917912_n.jpg

My Koi on my back, got it to celebrate my 5st loss
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    <
    My second tattoo. But the story is funny. When I was getting this down on my right shoulder, the artist and I was just talking having a good conversation. In the next room was a man 3-4 years older then me getting just an outline, same location. He was wimpering up a storm. After he left, his artist came into my room and laughed because of it.
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I love body modifications, so had to join in! *grins*

cmm7303 your back piece is absolutely stunning!!!!

This is my first large piece (I have two smaller ones as well). I can't wait for more.

Yours is fantastic.

Honestly, I'd like more, but in my field, I can't have them on arms/hands, neck, face, chest...and I don't want leg sleeves. ::sigh::
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1mgbzAf7b1qbsubfo1_500.jpg
    This was my first right after I took the bandage off. Got it done about a month ago and I'm planning on expanding on it. Yay Firefly reference. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I love you!

My husband is getting three tumbling goslings on his bicep, with the quote, "There's all sort of twists and cul-de-sacs. It's wild." Yeah, I love me some Zoe and Wash.
  • melainemelaine
    melainemelaine Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    hope this works :flowerforyou:

https://picasaweb.google.com/102363071920458744819/Ink#

doesn't let me post them :(((
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Koi half sleeve

tat.jpg

*LOVE IT*
  • caitlinmcauley
    Options
    020.jpg

i also have a peace sign on my side.
  • Koorogi
    Koorogi Posts: 21 Member
    Options

This is a tattoo that I have wanted for 10 years and finally got over the holidays! It's inspired from the character Delirium/Delight from Neil Gaiman's Sandman comic book series:
    8231269_3193.jpg

Re: erinkeely4's post ^:
    That is amazing! I love it! *grins* I adore Neil Gaiman's stuff. I went as Delirium/Delight for Halloween one year, I wanted a goldfish balloon, but couldn't find one. :(

Yours is fantastic.

Honestly, I'd like more, but in my field, I can't have them on arms/hands, neck, face, chest...and I don't want leg sleeves. ::sigh::

Re: cmm7303's post ^:
    Thank you! Yeah, I love facial tattoos, but just don't see it happening in this day and age for myself. Who knows, maybe someday. I plan on working into sleeves at some point, but just little by little. I don't have to worry about a job because I stay at home and teach my spawn. So I'm pretty lucky there.
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Mine are all on here :)
    http://bluemorpho1247.wordpress.com/2012/02/13/tattoos-described/

Here are a couple!

tatt.jpg?w=510
    This is my main tattoo that stretches from my right shoulder down to my left thigh. Since turning 18 I have had many bits added, edited etc to finally create this. Although unfinished, this image gives a good, clear idea of how it will end up. The part on the upper right shoulder (vines, hibiscus and emerald swallowtail butterfly) are the newest parts to this tattoo, and the same pattern will be applied to the rest of the tattoo to make it more feminine and cleaner. This will involve all of the older vines being curled further and added too. Each addition was added for occasions or moments in my life that caused a big effect or meant something, for example, the green emerald butterfly was added as a reminder of my 21st birthday spent with Kieron that involved a visit to the butterfly farm.
    img_06471.jpg?w=510
    This tattoo is a close favourite. I am in love with hummingbirds and butterflies, and this feather containing a hummingbird just was perfect. This was another gift from my boyfriend, and is on my forearm. The one on my wrist, also in this image was the first tattoo my boyfriend bought me on my first birthday spent with him! Anyway, the hummingbird is absolutely tiny, 2 inches max, and being a huge fan of smaller things, this was perfect. The detail is absolutely amazing and the two tattoos have so much meaning. These two were done by different tattooists, the feather being my current tattooist. :)
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    401103_10151198422960290_682710289_22838211_1807062009_n.jpg

I have many more photos

Now THAT is what I call a tattoo!! amazing and colourful :) x
  • JBurger2066
    JBurger2066 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    These are the only ones I have. I need more...lots more...

tattoo1.jpg

000_0036.jpg
    On my right side.
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    I hope all these links are right and that the pictures don't turn out huge lol

My body tells a story.

100_0198.JPG

Fire fairy on my left foot (highschool best friend has the same) and water fairy on my right. Part spiritual. Part symbolic to the balance that I need to keep in life.

100_0200.JPG

Scarlett Letter on the back of my right leg. Lonnnnnnng story that I don't want to explain lol, but my brother has the same one on his leg.

100_0201.JPG

Someone mentioned a memorial piece... This was for one of the greatest men and amazing friend who walked this earth. He died shortly after he turned 21 in a car accident.

100_0207.JPG

My grandfather was big into the Japanese culture due to his Navy experiences. One set of kanji says "Love like you never know" and the other says "Love at first sight." It's a Japanese fan at the bottom with the ribbon of it swaying it's way up the cherry blossom tree. The thing I love the most about this tattoo is that it looks like it was painted on. It starts at my hip and goes up to the top of my ribs. Yes it hurt.

100_0208.JPG

My love, my heritage. My claddagh with clovers and "Temporary Sanity." Words can't begin to express my love for my heritage. Also, the musical note star thing was a matching tattoo an old friend and I got together. I actually got it because my nerves were so shot due to my husband wrecking his motorcycle. It's pretty cool though since it glows in blacklight. Anywho, so I'm a karaoke fan :) And for those few moments, I'm a rockstar.

100_0211.JPG

This is a crappy picture of my chest piece. It's a memorial piece for my grandfather. There's two sparrows holding a banner leading to the compass rose. The initials DJB are my grandfather's. Each sparrow represents safe journey to the destination and back home. The anchor in the middle of the compass rose is a symbol of crossing the Atlantic ocean (it's a Navy thing.) And of course the compass rose is for a sense of direction.

419748_143599332425107_100003251248234_170718_1551490520_n.jpg

This is my light saber tattoo. My husband and I got complementing tattoos. Ya know... he's a huge Star Wars geek and all. I simply just love him lol. But it's pretty awesome because my light saber lights up in blacklight too :D How much of a Star Wars geek is my husband? Well....

395560_143443279107379_100003251248234_170385_336614186_n.jpg

That's how much lol.

Edit: I also have a cross in between my shoulders representing how much crap I've been through, with wings spanning out from it representing all that I've overcome. I also have a zodiac sign on each forearm for Gemini and Taurus (I'm born on the cusp.) I also have a solid black tribal phoenix that starts around my wrist, the wings "holding" my hand, and the tail coming up my arm. And I have stars down the bone of my thumb. Just happened to think of those, but don't have decent pictures of them...

To come are half sleeves on each arm :)