Ladies... Help Hiding "booblets"

Options
13»

Replies

• tlynnclemmons
    tlynnclemmons Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    lol - I grew up in a redneck town in Southeast Texas and we always called them "pitty's" (pit titty's) :tongue:
  • awmejia
    awmejia Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Try a spanx tank top. they go from your armpit down to your hips..
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Booblets. Sounds like a snack.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Erm, what exactly is a booblet? 0_o

I'm still trying to figure that out too. Are we talking top-of-the-bra spillage? Or by the side/armpits?
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Full coverage high quality bra, and don't wear tops that are too tight or too low in the cleavage area.

I'm all for wearing tight clothes, but if you're wearing clothes that are to small for you, you'll run into this problem. Clothes that fit generally don't do this.

Bingo.

Clothes that are too tight on me usually make me look a lot bigger than I am than when I wear something tailored and properly fitted (even if the size is larger).

I either am squeezing out of tops that fit me everywhere else, or I have to go two sizes up and get things tailored to fit everywhere else. It depends on the price of the item. If I am spending money, then I get it tailored. If it's cheap, I just spill out a bit on top.

I purchased inexpensive(thriftstore) clothing, took it apart at home, and figured out how to tailor lots of stuff for myself. It was a trial and error kind of thing, but you can afford to screw up at first if the price is very low. Learned a lot about how my clothes are put together...
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options

LOL

(and I'm still trying to figure out what you are talking about, as well... Not sure I understand where these booblets are located and how they got there!)
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

LOL

(and I'm still trying to figure out what you are talking about, as well... Not sure I understand where these booblets are located and how they got there!)

It doesnt matter just snack on them...NOM NOM NOM
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Can I get a photo example? I'm trying to figure out where they are. I have fat back, which no matter how large of a band I choose will exist and look.. kind of boobletty? Maybe. I don't know! If you're just talking about the weensie fat deposit between chest and arm, I'm pretty sure that stuff becomes much less prominent when you dedicate time to pushups and chest stuff to firm it out.
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    1) Well-fitting bra
    2) well-fitting clothes
    3) Cardigan sweater :wink:
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Armpit fat...as I call it, is not becuase someones clothes are too tight. They are there with no clothes on. I have had a hard time losing mine as well. Push ups seem to be helping. But, it has nothing to do with the size of your clothes. I always tried to get the triangle or halter for bathing suit tops and pulled them over to hide them. Good luck with them. I know, they are very hard to get rid of and I also know it is not because of the size of your clothes. Wear what you want...as long as you are comfortable in it. :)
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Indeed... it does.
    ANYWAYS. I always put my bra OVER my booblet and it semi helps?? It kinda smooshes it back into my side, kinda. haha I'm just one of those girls that can't afford any fancy bras. :s
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options
    lol - I grew up in a redneck town in Southeast Texas and we always called them "pitty's" (pit titty's) :tongue:

HAHAHA! Awesome
  • zubittiny
    zubittiny Posts: 15
    Options
    I take booblets - as the "pittys" - thats funny. Armpit boobs and back boobs. Not a bra issue, more a skin and fleshy bit issue. I hate it when I think I look super hot and then see a pic of my back with backboobs. I have a pic of this but don't know how to post it here!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I take booblets - as the "pittys" - thats funny. Armpit boobs and back boobs. Not a bra issue, more a skin and fleshy bit issue. I hate it when I think I look super hot and then see a pic of my back with backboobs. I have a pic of this but don't know how to post it here!

In case anyone cares, I really didn't want to wear the granny suit (no booblets/pittys, lol) around this hot guy, so (taking another posters comment that I was probably wearing something too tight), I loosened the halter of my old swimsuit so that it was loose enough to minimize the booblets (they were still there... I guess it's just the loose skin??). Unfortunately, I forgot about it being looser than when my son asked me to jump in, do flips, and just generally roughhouse with him in the water. :blushing:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Can I get a photo example? I'm trying to figure out where they are. I have fat back, which no matter how large of a band I choose will exist and look.. kind of boobletty? Maybe. I don't know! If you're just talking about the weensie fat deposit between chest and arm, I'm pretty sure that stuff becomes much less prominent when you dedicate time to pushups and chest stuff to firm it out.

I'm talking about the little blob of flesh between boob and armpit that drapes over tank tops and bras. I have this happen somtimes with even LOOSE tank tops. Anyone seriously wanting a booblet pic send me your email address, lol.

Also, on the back fat issue I had it really bad until I started doing Joyce Vedral's Bottoms UP (which inclueds free weights routines for both upper and lower body) and her Just Boobs-Bra Roll workout. I've been doing her workouts (mixed in with others) for almost 2 years. If I eat something that swells me up, I will get the problem of bands digging into the back fat, but for the most part it's usually gone now. I'm sure any weight-bearing upper body workout, combined with aerobic exercise will have the same effect.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Erm, what exactly is a booblet? 0_o

I'm still trying to figure that out too. Are we talking top-of-the-bra spillage? Or by the side/armpits?

That's what I'm wondering! Or is it over the back of the bra strap?
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I'm talking about the little blob of flesh between boob and armpit that drapes over tank tops and bras. I have this happen somtimes with even LOOSE tank tops. Anyone seriously wanting a booblet pic send me your email address, lol.

Is that not just from the bra? I've never seen one of these......g'wan, post a pic xD